Sign in to follow this  
Nikos

DC: Save a child's life and face charges.

I was also attacked last weekend by a pack of 5 ferrel street dogs all in the 40-75 pound weight class and caught all of them by my self so yes i have had experence with mutiple dogs attacking but these ones were only trying to attack me because i was trying to catch them.

Just as much as i am agenst ANY prohibited person from haveing a firearm even if that person dose good with it

I'm curious in your opinion who is a prohibited person(bad guy)?

I was also attacked last weekend by a pack of 5 ferrel street dogs all in the 40-75 pound weight class and caught all of them by my self so yes i have had experence with mutiple dogs attacking but these ones were only trying to attack me because i was trying to catch them.

Facepalm. Cmon guy...

Facepalm. Cmon guy...

would you like the address of the wearhouse in union that was feeding the dogs for the last 4 years you can go and see the dog house for your self and ask the guys who work there they watched me trap and catch them and load them into my truck?

would you like the address of the wearhouse in union that was feeding the dogs for the last 4 years you can go and see the dog house for your self and ask the guys who work there they watched me trap and catch them and load them into my truck?

Look man, if you had 5 dogs attacking you with the intent to kill you, you would be dead or in the hospital right now.

A pack of 5 dogs would most likely kill you.

as i stated before they were defending themselves because i had trapped them and was trying to catch them with a catch pole. they were not trying to kill me just trying to get away any way they could. I never stated that they had the intent on killing me. also these were not healthy well feed attack trained dogs. they were old half starved mange ridden street dogs. not exactly in the prime condition or health.

any person who is prohibited by law to owne firearms

Ok, so I assume you are talking about people who have been charged with felonies.

So because an American citizen was convicted of a crime, doesn't even have to be a violent crime, they lose their 2nd Amendment rights.

What other constitutional rights do they lose because they "served" their time in prison? Hint: None.

my training was 7 days and we never even saw a live animal i am pretty sure anyone elce can do what i do

I, and the vast majority of people, have no "training" in dealing with aggressive animals. I'm sure as hell not going to try to figure out how to restrain a dog or group of dogs that is attacking a person. All that would accomplish is putting myself at a greater risk of being injured as well as increasing the time that the victim was being mauled. Retrieve firearm, manuever to gain a clear shot, dispatch animals as appropriate.

my training was 7 days and we never even saw a live animal i am pretty sure anyone elce can do what i do

I, and the vast majority of people, have no "training" in dealing with aggressive animals. I'm sure as hell not going to try to figure out how to restrain a dog or group of dogs that is attacking a person. All that would accomplish is putting myself at a greater risk of being injured as well as increasing the time that the victim was being mauled. Retrieve firearm, manuever to gain a clear shot, dispatch animals as appropriate.

Exactly! That is 7days more training than the average person. I had the first 14 years of my life to learn how to handle crazy ass dogs and have the scars to prove it. I have a neighbor across the street that has a dog with a few screws loose. He has charged several kids on the block including my 7 year old son who ran through our front door screaming for his life. The little bastard also blew through his front screen-door and charged me one day then almost shit himself and ran home when I didn't run and instead charged at him in the middle of the street. Every one of my other neighbors are scared to death of this dog and now they all think I am just psychotic because I chased the crazy SOB back home. The average person would not know how to handle such and aggressive dog, proof being my other neighbors.

Ok, so I assume you are talking about people who have been charged with felonies.

So because an American citizen was convicted of a crime, doesn't even have to be a violent crime, they lose their 2nd Amendment rights.

What other constitutional rights do they lose because they "served" their time in prison? Hint: None.

the right to vote

the right to vote

And how many liberals want to change that in furtherance of their particular brand of politics?

Personally I do not feel that rights should be something you lose forever. If you screw up they should be suspended for a certain period of time but once your debt has been paid to society your rights need to be fully restored in order for you to once again become a contributing member of society. Regardless of what someone has done; once they are released back into the real world and are expected to rejoin and become a functional participant in our society and economy i.e. pay taxes etc. they need to have a voice in the process. If they can't be trusted with the ability to vote they shouldn't be out of prison.

Now before some of you jump on me about this I would also say that I also believe that if you derive your primary source of income from a certain level of government you should not have the ability to vote for elected officials at that level of government.

To summarize my beliefs in short; no taxation without representation, no representation without taxation and no representation while accepting subsidization derived through taxation. OK, that should cover it, now you can all blast me. ;-) LOL

the right to vote

The possibility of losing your voting privileges 'forever' is dependent upon circumstances in 12 states. In the 38 other states once you have served your time you can vote. In most of the 12 states the privilege isn't gone forever, you just have to have it reinstated.

http://felonvoting.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=286

And how many liberals want to change that in furtherance of their particular brand of politics?

Personally I do not feel that rights should be something you lose forever. If you screw up they should be suspended for a certain period of time but once your debt has been paid to society your rights need to be fully restored in order for you to once again become a contributing member of society. Regardless of what someone has done; once they are released back into the real world and are expected to rejoin and become a functional participant in our society and economy i.e. pay taxes etc. they need to have a voice in the process. If they can't be trusted with the ability to vote they shouldn't be out of prison.

Now before some of you jump on me about this I would also say that I also believe that if you derive your primary source of income from a certain level of government you should not have the ability to vote for elected officials at that level of government.

To summarize my beliefs in short; no taxation without representation, no representation without taxation and no representation while accepting subsidization derived through taxation. OK, that should cover it, now you can all blast me. ;-) LOL

The last few years have made me wish we'd reform our Felony and Prison programs and systems. I'd suggest sending a Seal Team to kidnap some Norweigians to help us, but that'd be ironic.

Exactly! That is 7days more training than the average person. I had the first 14 years of my life to learn how to handle crazy ass dogs and have the scars to prove it. I have a neighbor across the street that has a dog with a few screws loose. He has charged several kids on the block including my 7 year old son who ran through our front door screaming for his life. The little bastard also blew through his front screen-door and charged me one day then almost shit himself and ran home when I didn't run and instead charged at him in the middle of the street. Every one of my other neighbors are scared to death of this dog and now they all think I am just psychotic because I chased the crazy SOB back home. The average person would not know how to handle such and aggressive dog, proof being my other neighbors.

Pretty sure you can open fire at the dog once it runs through your door. Exactly why we need CCW! Just sayin. ;)

Q: What do you do if you see dogs mauling a NJ legislator?

A: Try to find more dogs.

I was going to say "Join in."

retrieve gun and "accidently" miss the dogs. hope the dogs eat said legislator then shoot dogs.

Stand over him and loudly state over the snarling dogs "I'd love to help you out there but my gun is home in my safe, I just called 911 and am 3rd in the que, don't worry, cops will be here in less than 45 minutes I'm sure of it. Hang in there pal!"

I can't take it anymore... this is crazy telling a man he's wrong for saving a child. I guess its my family and me.

I love the don't get involved mentality yet my tax dollars can be used to send bombs and soldiers to other countries to enforce the government will even when our interest as a country is not the main focus. We don't get a vote in that either lol.

Its reasons like this Id be worried to defend my home in this backwards country or at least in N.J. God bless the man and I hope he gets a good deal out of this because there gonna try and pin him to a wall to make a point about vigilante gun use.

Its reasons like this Id be worried to defend my home in this backwards country or at least in N.J. God bless the man and I hope he gets a good deal out of this because there gonna try and pin him to a wall to make a point about vigilante gun use.

You have to be alive to be tried for anything.