Sign in to follow this  
DirtyDigz

Biden opines on Shotgun vs. Rifle accuracy

http://thehill.com/video/administration/279161-biden-better-to-use-a-shotgun-than-an-assault-weapon-during-an-earthquake-

My emphasis added:

Vice President Biden said on Thursday that a shotgun would serve better for protection than an assault weapon during the event of a natural disaster such as an earthquake.

"[G]uess what? A shotgun will keep you a lot safer, a double-barrel shotgun, than an assault weapon in someone's hands, who doesn't know how to used it, even one who does know how to use it. You know. It's harder to use an assault weapon to hit something than a shotgun, OK. So you want to keep people away during an earthquake, buy some shotgun shells," Biden was responding to a question that was raised during a Google Plus Hangout about reducing gun violence. ...

i really didn't know a shotgun was easier to use than an AR...funny thing is most times I've brought new shooters to the range they've disagreed with that statement saying the AR was the eaasiest to use of all my firearms...this guy is a world class dumb@ss.