younggun93

combat humidor

Interesting - wonder how the metal on the ammo can holds up to the moisture...

Definitely very cool! As long as they've done a good job with painting the can and have created a good barrier between the metal and the moisture, it should hold up fine.

It holds up well. After all, its designed to keep moisture out. It can keep it in as well.

I'm sick with strep right now, else I would go down and take a picture of mine

I made it by gluing ceder to the sides of the can.

as a cigar smoker and gun enthusiast i like the idea of combining the two

Joe, I have a few boxes of "Game" flavored cigars. You ever smoke them? I got turned on to these e-cigs, Nick showed me the Cadillac of them and I'm down to just that at a cost of penny's a day in comparison to cigars that ill never smoke now. They are yours if you want them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Joe, I have a few boxes of "Game" flavored cigars. You ever smoke them? I got turned on to these e-cigs, Nick showed me the Cadillac of them and I'm down to just that at a cost of penny's a day in comparison to cigars that ill never smoke now. They are yours if you want them.

Let me in on your secret. Which is the Cadillac of ecigs? I've smoked a few brands and like them compared to smoking real cigs.

On the OP my buddy ordered cigars that came in a cedar lined ammo tin. Now he stores ammo in it haha.

Let me in on your secret. Which is the Cadillac of ecigs? I've smoked a few brands and like them compared to smoking real cigs.

On the OP my buddy ordered cigars that came in a cedar lined ammo tin. Now he stores ammo in it haha.

I will say I am new to ecigs but Nick (futool) is the one who turned me on to this style eCig and has a lot more knowledge than I do.

With that said, here is the model I picked up.

http://www.smoktek.com/Sigelei-ZMAX-Variable-Power-VV-APV-Kit--Stainless_p_549.html

When you break down the cost of everything and compare it to the cost of the cartridges on the small commercial systems you see in local stores, these are a lot cheaper in the long run. The juice cost to fill the cartomizers is the big savings. Penny's a day is what it cost me. Plus you can with this style eCig adjust how you like it, from a light cig feel to a strong cigar amount of smoke.

When I say it's like night and day between this type and the blu or njoy type would be an understatement to the 1000th power.