bhunted

Fox News Sunday Night Feb 3rd

MORNING< NOT NIGHT... My Bad.. FYI: LaPierre and Kelly will be on tomorrow morning on Fox News. Says 10am on my Fios Guide though...

"Wayne LaPierre will be on Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace tomorrow at 9:00 a.m. ET. Be sure to tune in, and ask your family, friends, and fellow gun owners to watch as well!"

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

LaPierre is a terrible spokesperson for the NRA much less gun owners. He can't debate, he rolls over when tough questions are asked. Its a shame, but obvious, why Larry Pratt does not get as many Sunday morning interviews as LaPierre.

LaPierre is a terrible spokesperson for the NRA much less gun owners. He can't debate, he rolls over when tough questions are asked. Its a shame, but obvious, why Larry Pratt does not get as many Sunday morning interviews as LaPierre.

After watching that disastrous performance on Fox News Sunday, I agree with you 100%. My suggestion is the NRA make Ted Nugent its spokesman.

...and whatz wrong with grape jam? ;)

Seriously, Wayne's constant rolling of his eyes and swaying his head is really annoying. It makes him look like he's disgusted, (which like all of us are), but more so portrays him like he has nothing else to say when backed into a corner other than just repeating himself.

I'd rather have our NRA President speak. He's better than WLP will be.

I feel like he is trying to sell me grape jam.

Typos courtesy Apple...

...and whatz wrong with grape jam? ;)

Seriously, Wayne's constant rolling of his eyes and swaying his head is really annoying. It makes him look like he's disgusted, (which like all of us are), but more so portrays him like he has nothing else to say when backed into a corner other than just repeating himself.

I'd rather have our NRA President speak. He's better than WLP will be.

Typos courtesy Apple...

Nothing. But he has to end each interview, "With a name like Smuckers it has to be good."

Lmao!

Nothing. But he has to end each interview, "With a name like Smuckers it has to be good."

Typos courtesy Apple...