71ragtopgoat

$5.99 50 cal ammo Cans

says good for static displays, rusted out.

fyi this week we went to buy a few PALLETS of cans and the wholesale prices of these things have shot thru the roof in the last couple of years. The price that I posted in my thread was close to what we are going to have to pay for them now after shipping. Last time we bought them they were almost half the price, after shipping.

Unfortunately I think that the days of cheap gov issue ammo cans are going to be gone soon. blame plastic lol.

a bit pricey but these are brand new @ sportsman rendezvous in flemington, they also have ammo in stock, except 223/5.56

IMG_1415_zps68b40465.jpg

Based on current wholesale costs, $20/can is not pricey for a new ammo can. As I posted in a previous thread, we were shocked at the current prices when we tried to re-order more of them this week.

I don't want this to sound snarky ogfarmer, we really appreciate your business - but the prices have gone up on these substantially. We had been selling through a ton of pallets we bought some time ago, and it appears we should have bought everything in sight back then because the prices now are ridiculous.

Based on current wholesale costs, $20/can is not pricey for a new ammo can. As I posted in a previous thread, we were shocked at the current prices when we tried to re-order more of them this week.

I don't want this to sound snarky ogfarmer, we really appreciate your business - but the prices have gone up on these substantially. We had been selling through a ton of pallets we bought some time ago, and it appears we should have bought everything in sight back then because the prices now are ridiculous.

oh i'm not complaining, I guess I should have said "a bit pricey compared to the ole days" but the reality is that everything has gone up food, gas, etc.... I will support any local shop over mail order any day of the week.