Xchange1980

NJ.Com writes article about Mainor's inappropriate FB "Likes" HaHa

I don't care that he likes ass.

I do care that he's telling me that I'm the key to a culture of violence destroying our nation while he's a fan of people assaulting others on the street for his entertainment.

I do care that he's telling me that I'm the key to a culture of violence destroying our nation while he's a fan of people assaulting others on the street for his entertainment.

This is exactly how I feel.

What are they saying?

They didn't see a problem with it but they didn't touch on his hypocrisy claiming he wants to end violence by ramming thru laws against law abiding gun owners and then the hour got hijacked by Chris Christie calling because Dennis said he was going to run for Governor.

I agree. But do not underestimate the power of ridicule to marginalize and neutralize our opponents. That's what they've doing to us for eons: gun nuts, cammo jackets and hats, preepers, tin foil hats, vast right wing conspiracy...

BTW, he also likes: "it's our time"

"This is the official page for mature singles. Dating isn't just for the kids. With maturity comes confidence. It's our time to enjoy our lives and meet new people! Ourtime.com"

http://www.ourtime.com/

Thats awesome it was on Kimmel ,what did he do just make a quick joke about it

Yea he made some jokes.

The Daily show( I don't watch) had it too http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2013/02/jon_stewart_jimmy_kimmel_make.html

I have not found video online of it on Kimmel.