ogfarmer

-100 Ultimate Soldier Challenge Show = FAIL

Now that Top Shot got canned anyone watch this weak substitute.

I watched for the first time last night, I was not very impressed

I love the last line in the shows description.....LOL

http://www.history.c...ldier-challenge

They are the best-trained and most skilled military operatives in the world. Smart, versatile and agile, they look danger in the eye even in the most perilous situations. But which warriors have the quickest draw, the sharpest aim and the stamina to blow out the competition?

Welcome to Ultimate Soldier Challenge, HISTORY's first-ever military competition series, which will decide who are the best special forces in the world. Each episode pits three elite squads of military operators in head-to-head competitions as they match skills, wits and guts until only one team is left standing.

Each week we put our three teams through five grueling challenges, from urban hostage rescue to long distance sniper challenges to hand-to-hand knife fighting, all designed to simulate real world combat environments.

Based on their particular skills, training and culture, each team takes on the challenges in its own unique way to answer the question: Who are the toughest and most deadly special operatives in the world?

Please note: The soldiers featured in Ultimate Soldier Challenge use simulated ammunition and electric knives.

Fake and fony. Real bullets or not the bad guys stand out in the open - basically saying 'shoot me shoot me'. No cover. No concealment. Quite stupid.

And then both teams are mouthing off at each other like 14 year old boys. Uugghhhh! Raggin about hair styles.

Really disappointed about Top Shot.