hd2000fxdl

WTF is wrong with people these days?

Worst feeling ever as a parent getting that news with little info and heading to the hospital. Glad she is ok.

This.. Glad she's Ok Harry..make sure the PD follows up and canvasses the homes in the area more and more people have cameras on their homes now...one of Those may have gotten a good image.

Glad she's O-K!

Now that being said WTF is wrong with everybody else at the bus stop? Do they all suffer from deer-in-the-headlights or what? Or they're all too busy texting & laughing to realize what's going on around them? Nobody pulled out a cell phone and made a video? Sorry, but my situational awareness antenna was on full alert.

That all being said, BLF is right...Hit & Run with injury is a crime. Everybody at the scene should be interviewed by police detectives. Good luck. Hopefully you won't have to sue your own insurance co. in a "friendly".......

Dave

Thank you all, she doing well and back to school and still working on putting all the details together with the other kids and parents that were there. Will see how that goes but just glad that's all I have to worry about.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm glad it worked out the way it did for your daughter, just a few bruises.

Knowing exactly where this happened I would bet that the driver comes thru there regularly. I'd also bet the same driver has no idea your daughter was hit. A loud radio and it would easily cover any thumping of the impact.

That road needs a serious speed trap on it -- 25 mph and I regularly see and get passed by speed racers doing what seems to be 50+. One day it won't be so fortunate to be just a grazing -- someone will seriously get injured on that stretch of road --

Once again-- Glad she's OK

Glad she's okay, you must be so relieved.

Also, be prepared to do all your own detective work if you want any chance of the police finding this guy. In my experience, the police will do nothing to help catch criminals.

Hell, when my house was broken into, I had the name, age, photos, old IDs, anything you could want of the perpetrator, and the police still didn't do anything.