NEAHS

Is my FID legal?

hey, as a different issue, i picked up my FID and two P2P's today.. everything was correct on them except the phone number on my P2P's.. does this really matter? phone numbers can change all the time anyway.. they had my area code and first part right, but then they put the last 4 digits of my SSN as the last 4 digits of my phone #.. Is this going to cause an issue?

hey, as a different issue, i picked up my FID and two P2P's today.. everything was correct on them except the phone number on my P2P's.. does this really matter? phone numbers can change all the time anyway.. they had my area code and first part right, but then they put the last 4 digits of my SSN as the last 4 digits of my phone #.. Is this going to cause an issue?

Congratulations on your FID.

Get a google voice number. Forward it to your phones.

Use that number. It will follow you forever as long as Google keeps it alive (which seems like it will be forever).

The number I gave the police was my Google voice number. As long as they can reach me I'm good. I can forward it as I want at no cost and even have multiple phones ring at once. I have changed home phone numbers several times and my cell phone number is from out of state. Google voice allowed me to just give out one number, set and forget.