va_bank

Did anyone have their ammo package "disappear" lately?

Hi All,

Something strange. Couple of months ago a package of ammo disappeared from Parsippany UPS. Never found, the seller re-shipped my ammo. Now I came across some well-priced 9mm ammo at Cabelas. I ordered it on the 28th and it's been stuck at Parsippany for two days. Anyone had any issues lately?

If this one disappears, I'm contacting State Police - someone's stealing ammo there. My other package from there (non-ammo, small light package) shipped a day LATER, went through without a problem.

Here is an interesting read on how stuff gets stolen from UPS.

http://www.rbgc.org/...cations/ups.htm

Hope you get your order soon.

Thanks. This is informative, but unfortunately won't help me in the future, as I'm not the shipper. Would be good if sellers read it though...

Thanks. This is informative, but unfortunately won't help me in the future, as I'm not the shipper. Would be good if sellers read it though...

Just threw that in so you can see what might be happenning to your packages.

Do save the notifications from UPS.

And good luck

Wow I have 250 rounds of 45 coming from cabelas, yesterday the tracking said it will be at my house today. When I got home nothing was here, I checked again and it's been in parsippany since Saturday and now says it will be delivered tomorrow. Coincidence?

Please post here tomorrow. I'm getting a bad feeling. Supposedly, this is the number to the facility, I just called, no one picks up, no voicemail so I'll try again tomorrow. 973-428-6445

I've got some coming in the mail and I'm going to be UBER PISSED if that happens. Like I will literally melt everything in a half mile radius with my anger.

Lets drop you off near the facility for when you find out it didn't show up...

Here's what happened last time. I called UPS. UPS says "Your package is lost, tell the seller to file a claim". Seller files a claim and they start their little "investigation". Seller reshipped the ammo. Except this time there's nothing to re-ship. F**k UPS. I'm calling the number above and telling them about this. I give them until 6:00PM to find and deliver my package, At 6:15 I'm calling State Police, let's see if they have any interest in it. These are sensitive times we live in, they just might wanna know more.

I thought ammo would have to be signed for? The other day the UPS driver pulled in my driveway, I noticed cause my dogs came to tell me. I went down to the front door and watched the delivery guy make no attempt to even approach the door, he just walked to the garage door and left 1,000 rounds just sitting there. Does not seem like a smart move.

I just called the corp customer support and they told me that my package was scanned today around 2pm and will be out for delivery tomorrow. Im not sure why its not updated on my tracking number but if I don't receive it tomorrow I'll call back again.

Va, maybe try calling(800) 742-5877

I thought ammo would have to be signed for?

Used to be. After the hurricane I was stocking up on all kinds of stuff and ordered a bunch of ammo on different occasions. They have not rung the bell once (my wife works from home). Just left it there.

Check to be sure that it doesn't arrive as a UPS re-pack. Often times the shipping carton breaks open and it ends up in a section called overgoods, where it is repacked as best they can and sent on to the customer.

I had a shipment sent directed from Federal Ammunition dropped on my front porch with the box clearly marked ammo. I'm surprised it didn't go missing in transit, but even more surprised that the driver did a driver release.