PK90

Miller's Gun Center supports background checks bill in DE

Have any pictures of this one ;)

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

that's really not funny or helpful. how would you feel if it was you? and i don't want a story about how it COULDN'T ever be you, just sit back and think: what if this happened to me?

It looks like they took there facebook page down and their website is fugged up. Closed up shop?

NO!!!! they are crafty.. no internet presence means no bad internet publicity, right? Isn't that how it works?

Regardless, if they have ammo, I suspect people are still coming in and buying it.

Plenty off time to write the letter in between having and empty store and cleaning the dust off his inventory everyday.

The next letter will say he will offer this service for free to look like a hero.

Then we will see "store for lease" signs in front of his empty shop and Robert and brother John will be pumping gas at Wawa.

I'm confused. If you say you charge money for something, say, $30 dollars for a service of running a free check, and then you say you are not making money on this, what are you doing? And how terrible of a business model do you have?

I'd say it is more likely that the second statement is a flat out lie...

I'm confused. If you say you charge money for something, say, $30 dollars for a service of running a free check, and then you say you are not making money on this, what are you doing? And how terrible of a business model do you have?

I'd say it is more likely that the second statement is a flat out lie...

I wonder if it's like those not for profit organizations where the ceo makes a killing.

sent from my Samsung Note 2