Sign in to follow this  
wooly bugger

An anonymous thank you (Cryan)

The more I think about it, the more I think the Cryan affair was probably triggered by someone friendly to us.

It appears there is a witch hunt on for the leaker, so there could be serious consequences for what he did.

http://www.nj.com/morris/index.ssf/2013/03/prosecutor_says_hell_investiga.html#comments

So, thank you, whoever you are, for the courage of your convictions.

Their issue is that these emails were "ordered" to be sealed--thus the prosecutor is looking into it. However, this appears to be evidence tampering, and obstruction of justice, since the emails were EVIDENCE OF THE RELATIONSHIP THAT CRYAN DENIED. I expect....Nay...DEMAND that heads roll over this--and I'm not just talking about Cryan's.

But I'll be willing to bet that Cryan will pull a "Chuckie Mainor", and blame the release of the emails on "vindictive gun owners".

Well from what I understand, if he were just getting freaky on his own time, that would be one thing. But it looks like he has been doing it on the public dime, as was noted on one of the other threads.

To the OP, yes I would have to agree that this was probably leaked by someone sympathetic to our cause.

Sadly, he will probably still get re-elected. Any way we can get some billboard space with a nice photo of this jackwagon and perhaps some select quotes from his emails and put it up in his district?

And just curious, if a lowly undersheriff makes $111,000, what does the actual sheriff make? That sounds like a pretty cushy job.

[Edit]

Here's the billboard: Cryan: Blow and Go in 2014!

I'd like to think this is about us, and the Second Amendment. But we're not the only ones in the state who would like to see him hanged, drawn and quartered.

Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned.