Sign in to follow this  
pbkid6974

It has begun...

What's worse is they don't have search warrants. The have to talk their way into the house and look for firearms.

Its pretty bad when they skirt the law so blatantly.

thats why if they ever come to my house ill politely tell them to fcuk off. i still live at home and i sat down with my mom and told her to do the same. i think ive finally convinced her to get her fid too. that way she can get her own gun in case something happens and im not here.

thats why if they ever come to my house ill politely tell them to fcuk off. i still live at home and i sat down with my mom and told her to do the same. i think ive finally convinced her to get her fid too. that way she can get her own gun in case something happens and im not here.

Recent situations brought up the conversation between my wife and I. I've said it on here before that is could live her life happily with no guns but she isn't anti-gun. I began to tell her that if the cops ever came to our house......... she cut me off and said they aren't coming in our home for any reason what so ever without a search warrant. I was so proud.

Recent situations brought up the conversation between my wife and I. I've said it on here before that is could live her life happily with no guns but she isn't anti-gun. I began to tell her that if the cops ever came to our house......... she cut me off and said they aren't coming in our home for any reason what so ever without a search warrant. I was so proud.

sounds like you got one of the better ones.

This is old news....goes on in NJ all the time.......

Not right at all, but if you are 'cleared' you do get them back....however that will be at least a year or more and they will be treated as scrap metal in the process......

yup, in Pennsy too. I KNOW

A TRO or FRO is a warrant to search for firearms.

Not questioning your wisdom but got a question about your statement. Hypothetically, If I tell my neighbor to go F off and he calls the cops and says he wants a restraining order does that mean they can come in my house and take my firearms??

Not questioning your wisdom but got a question about your statement. Hypothetically, If I tell my neighbor to go F off and he calls the cops and says he wants a restraining order does that mean they can come in my house and take my firearms??

Unless you had a dating relationship with him or are related, he can not get one on you.