wink-_-wink

Pointless info that could actually help!

i can go pretty much anywhere as long as there is toilet paper. gas stations, wawa, walmart, best buy (actually somehow every time i go in there i have to). it IS a plus if there is SOMETHING there to wipe the seat with. any residue though and the deal is off, i'll hold it or drop it somewhere else - i've done it in the woods back when i went off roading in the s-10 blazer i used to have. opened the back door, feet on seat, hands on the roof rack and lean back LOL. used an old t-shirt that was in the car to wipe and left it.

i was driving with a friend one night. we had had taco bell and it hit him. somewhere in salem or cumberland county there is a farmers field that has a little extra fertilizer. taco bell napkins for toilet paper.

Keep a 5 gallon bucket in the trunk, just in case.

an excellent idea

For some odd reason there seems to be some who think it's a good idea to download on elevator floors on NJ Transit stations. The only thing worse was the guy cleaning it who thought it was a good idea to dump a full 55 gallon trash can full off hot water and bleach right on the floor and down the hatch. He was surprised when everything started shorting out.

Come on guys. This is sick. For starters, crap in the next available or crap in your pants. It is that simple. You gonna carry a germo-o-meter with you???

My specialty is to be cynical and sarcastic so here goes. Can we get the the poster some psychiatric help or what ever it takes? Should you own a gun if you don't know where/how to crap?

Oh I have a pimple on my nose. Should I use pliers, fingers, bench vise or just let it puss up?? Does being a Premium Member get me help and support on issues like these?

Unbelievable.

I once took a dump in a Perkins parking lot out in PA. somewhere because the bathrooms were so bad and hasd no TP. It was a little tough sitting on the curb but I managed. I ended up wiping my ass with a road map. I keep a handful of napkins in the glovebox now.

Bwahahahahaha. Too freekin funny.

Surprised no one mentioned hotels. Their lobbies usually have restrooms and are always clean.

+1 Just walk in like you own the place and find the restroom off the lobby. Plus they are always pretty big so there is always available stalls.

Wow, some of you are creative.

+1 on the hotels....

Even better thing to remember, driving down the interstate.... there are hotels nearly off of every exist... far nicer than most rest areas.

I am in Ohio right now for cousin's 50th birthday... and ..... PA rest areas off of rt 80... garbage.