DirtyDigz

A new range in Woodland Park?

Yea I have the paper from there so you can keep the face palms to yourself. It's still kind of expensive is my point. I really only shoot a few times a year and to pay that much is a big hurt to the wallet.

Well in that case, there's another range in Belleville that you can go to that's $15/hour. The GFH range is top notch and you pay for top notch. But I've been to the other one and it's not too bad (despite what others may say...).

It doesn't really seem that expensive compared to the others. RTSP is around the same price.

I would join GFH range except that I live too far. But I don't mind paying the hourly rate to shoot now and again when I have the itch to shoot indoors.

The pricing structure is very high. Range members should not have to pay additional fees for the use of the range. Compare Heritage in Easton's pricing structure with GFH's pricing structure.. Why don't you set up a category, like Heritage has, where you can pay a flat rate, which covers unlimited range usage for the year, with a one hour per visit limit. You will get more members.

The pricing structure is very high. Range members should not have to pay additional fees for the use of the range. Compare Heritage in Easton's pricing structure with GFH's pricing structure.. Why don't you set up a category, like Heritage has, where you can pay a flat rate, which covers unlimited range usage for the year, with a one hour per visit limit. You will get more members.

Suggestion - why don't you pony up 6mil and then set up YOUR range that way? It appears as though they're already 60% sold out on memberships.

Consider this: http://www.thegolfmembershipspot.com/GolfMemberships101.aspx GFH Woodland Park Range IS a country club Gun Range, Anthony has DESIGNED it to be exclusive. If you don't want to pay for exclusive, then I guess you're just excluded.

No need for friction...it's the glorious free market. They set their prices - the market will decide. From the looks of it during my tour, everyone responded really well. Ant knows what he is doing. The place looks incredible and I can't wait to share it with our community and make new friends.

If anything, the cost insures that dregs who don't take the property and community seriously will be priced out. No sideways shooting going on here. If the price was truly too high, the patrons wouldn't sign up. Capital is king

Good luck GFH. I and mine will be frequent guests

That model is a recipe for failure. People join gyms and do not go, people join ranges and DO go. I have seen numerous posts where people brag about going to RTSP 100 times in a year, that works out to about $3 per visit! How would that benefit me as the one paying the bills? We are fortunate that within a sixty mile radius we have something for everyone by the way of range prices in public, and private ranges. As a capitalist I prefer a for profit over a not for profit business, It allows me to reinvest and also reap the rewards. Of the 1200 people that toured the facility in the past 6 days almost 800 like my pricing structure so much they actually joined.

Ant

Ant, is the range going to be open for use on the 20th during your grand opening party? And the next day, sunday, as well? I had heard somewhere, not sure it's true, that you wouldn't actually open the physical ranges until monday the 22nd. Can you clarify?