dc dalton

Not Quite Jersey But Close

Hello there, I noticed someone posted about our new organization yesterday so I wanted to stop by and introduce myself and then explain our newly formed organization over in that thread.

First off the wife and I live in the Poconos. She is a 'Jersey girl' (greatest women in the world down there) and I lived in NJ from 1977-1985. We still have family and friends in NJ and visit as often as we can but honestly the gun laws 'over the border' really bum us out so we limit our visits.

We are both rights advocates and also 'open carriers' (well at least when it's warm enough). In our area we get a lot of interaction with NY & NJ people and get to 'educate' some of them once in a while when they ask about the gun laws in PA.

BTW, name is Dave. Hope I can help out as much as possible with laws and whatnot

welcome, what organization if i may ask?

Thanks,

The organization is The American Gun Owners Alliance, the thread is here: http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php/topic/53612-win-a-gen-4-glock-19-at-amgoaorg/

As soon as I get a few things done this morning I am going to post there about what we are trying to accomplish