Maybe there are only a few of us here. I live in Phillies territory, but even this far south, there are plenty of Yankee fans. Should be a perfect day to be at The Stadium. Enjoy the game. I haven't been up there yet this season. Be sure to give my regards to my hometown. The Bronx, NY.

I didn't realize NY had another baseball team besides the Yankees. :)

Not a big fan but I support local teams. That said I was at the blue jays game on Friday. Company has a suite too.

Good thing having access to the suites.

Great 3 games so far. Friday was a fun game and every time Mariano comes out with "enter sandman" playing I get goosebumps.

Great time at the stadium.

It hurt to see Cervelli go down. I live in a house divided, Yanks and Mets fans.It was brutal here during the 2000 WS.

Yup. The guy who runs the X-ray room at the stadium says he was crying. Having the season of his life and to have that happen. They teach you in little league to keep the other hand behind you when catching. Bad luck. But hey, with no expectations they are doing great. I think the arod drama hurts them.

Gonna be a long week. 10 home games in 11 days. 4 down, 7 to go.

Gotta get some range time in there too.

Good thing having access to the suites.

Great 3 games so far. Friday was a fun game and every time Mariano comes out with "enter sandman" playing I get goosebumps.

Great time at the stadium.

yeah I usually go with my coworkers and we use the suite. The free food, beer and private bathroom nice but sometimes I go downstairs and watch the game close to the field.

Friday was a nice game but I think the Yanks have some of their good players out due to injury? Wasn't Jeter out due to injury?

Most of their starters are out injured. Mariano and Gardner just came back this season. The rest are shown on their roster.

# Pitchers

71 Cesar Cabral 60-day DL **

47 Ivan Nova 15-day DL *

35 Michael Pineda 60-day DL **

Catcher

29 Francisco Cervelli 15-day DL *

SS

2 Derek Jeter 60-day DL **

3B

13 Alex Rodriguez 60-day DL **

1B

25 Mark Teixeira 15-day DL *

CF

14 Curtis Granderson 15-day DL *

*. Not on active roster

**not on 40 man roster

Tough to lose that many starters but their replacements have been doing a hell of a job.

What do you think? Will arod ever swing a bat in a yanks uniform again?

The boss would have wrote him a check and sent him on his way. This current group, not so sure.

I honestly don't think he ever performed up to his touted potential as a Yankee. I think his time here is over. Although Jeter is getting older and a 1/2 step slower, he has by work ethic alone proven to be a true Yankee captain. On the other hand, and I could catch flak for this, Cano, even though he is a great player, fielding and hitting, annoys the hell out of me. He doesn't run infield hits out, ever. and I've seen him half heartedly go after a ball Jeter would have died trying to stop. And if he and Arod eat anymore sunflower seeds while on the field or up at bat...maybe it's just me, but a close up shot of those 2 hamsters with their cheek pouches full drives me nuts

I honestly don't think he ever performed up to his touted potential as a Yankee. I think his time here is over. Although Jeter is getting older and a 1/2 step slower, he has by work ethic alone proven to be a true Yankee captain. On the other hand, and I could catch flak for this, Cano, even though he is a great player, fielding and hitting, annoys the hell out of me. He doesn't run infield hits out, ever. and I've seen him half heartedly go after a ball Jeter would have died trying to stop. And if he and Arod eat anymore sunflower seeds while on the field or up at bat...maybe it's just me, but a close up shot of those 2 hamsters with their cheek pouches full drives me nuts

Agree with every point. The other night cano hit it off the wall, the outfielder misplayed and bobbled and cano barely made it to second before the throw. He lopes around. Everything is too easy for him.

Jeter is a gentleman and low key. And most importantly, he always says the right thing.

No comparison. Best thing that happened to cano was melky getting traded.

Anyway, heading to the stadium for tonight's game. Hope Phelps shows up.

You're stupid if you don't think pro sports arent rigged. Go fork over your hard-earned $$$ to elitists pigs. What good will your autographed Jeter ball be when SHTF?

I hope A-roid gets beaned in the head.

Well yeah obviously. But I've never paid to see a pro sporting event. 

As a fan, I'll be watching the game. Overall, Alex has been a bust for the bombers. In addition to his current off the field woes, he continues to stick his foot in his mouth. I live about 10 minutes from Arm and Hammer Park, and as much as I enjoy watching a Trenton Thunders game, there's no way i would want to have been a part of that circus. The Yankees organization wants a lifetime ban so they can get out of that ridiculous contract, but you can bet if he homers in Chicago tonight you'll hear cheers from the Bronx and beyond.

Looks like A-Rod is out for 2013 and 2014 seasons due to the steroid scandal... Better than a lifetime ban I guess.

The big question though, is will he get to keep his CCW permit?

A 39 year old who hasn't played a full season in years? 1 1/2 years is a lifetime suspension.

Well, probably the best chance we have to get some offense. This is still the USA right? Innocent till proven and all that crap that gets bantered about when it's convenient or popular. He'll get his day in a hearing and then condemn him if he's guilty. MLB isn't without guilt here. And only MLB and that idiot Selig could make arod look like a victim. Sad for baseball all around.

Yeah, I'm pretty much done spending the equivalent of a 3-day vacation to attend a 3 hr sporting event. Last year I wanted to bring my son to the Eagles - Giants game and the cheapest ticks I could find were ~$300 apiece for SRO!!! That. Is. bs.

I get tickets to the corp suite at times for company outings. That's about the only time I go, to hang out with my coworkers. 

I live in south jersey now (grew up in Monmouth county) so i have to say this quietly..

GO YANKEES!!!!!

everyone down here are Phillies fans and Eagles fans... I feel like i have to watch my back during football season down here. Giant's fans are far and few between down here.