Cemeterys Gun Blob

5/02 Gun Control Hearing in Trenton - Post comments here

Guys,

I think we need to start putting a massive amount of pressure on CC. By massive amount i mean go buy two books of stamps, print out and sign the same letter and mail it out each day. Make phone calls to his office each day, emails and Tweets. I have never before been politically active but I will not stand for this and the disrespect we and NJ2AS was shown in these past few months.

Guys,

I think we need to start putting a massive amount of pressure on CC. By massive amount i mean go buy two books of stamps, print out and sign the same letter and mail it out each day. Make phone calls to his office each day, emails and Tweets. I have never before been politically active but I will not stand for this and the disrespect we and NJ2AS was shown in these past few months.

as this has worked so well thus far?...some aide just opens it up see its pro and deletes/shreds/whatever...you guys really dont think that cc actually reads or cares do you?...they dont vote on bills/take positions based on our thoughts/feelings/opinions ..as was intended when it was all set up hundreds of years ago....its all about what they think is right or how they want the world to be..devoid of reality....

as this has worked so well thus far?...some aide just opens it up see its pro and deletes/shreds/whatever...you guys really dont think that cc actually reads or cares do you?...they dont vote on bills/take positions based on our thoughts/feelings/opinions ..as was intended when it was all set up hundreds of years ago....its all about what they think is right or how they want the world to be..devoid of reality....

Yup, you're right, so you know what. I'm just going to call it quits, roll over and take it. fugg it, it's easier to just roll with it.

Ok fugg it then. I'm done.

Don't give up, I'm frustrated as you are...please keep fighting even if it seems you're alone. I've been to every rally, town hall and protest under the sun. I've wrote, called and emailed. I don't care if I'm the only person in the world doing it, I was brought up never give up.

True story, back in 2007 our school district in NJ showed an inappropriate video to third graders. We had nowhere to turn...even Church friends told us to drop it. So we prayed. School administrators were rude and condescending even to the point where she said "I guess you'll have to do what you have to do then". School board members were rude and demeaning, NJEA was ruthless, we were demonized and belittled. We were sent hate mail, sent threats and even our bank account was compromised. But God surrounded us with great people and the movement grew to the point where it ( the movie) was pulled. Out of 1000 schools it was the only one that it was yanked and the surrounding schools moved away from it God is good.

You guys in NJ were closer than you knew...I really think you should have had twice as many people there today even if it was in vain. Keep up the pressure, petition, call and don't give up. I was there with the school...I was ready to throw in the towel as it seemed helpless but at its lowest point is when it changed. Charge forward, I believe you're closer than you really know.

Yup, you're right, so you know what. I'm just going to call it quits, roll over and take it. fugg it, it's easier to just roll with it.

I'm not saying give up and sit in your hands... But continuing to do the same thing that has had no effect ( even though the people asking for donations saying " we have them scared now.. Keep the donations coming") doesnt make sense....I just share a.e.'s opinion .....

."Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

I'm not saying give up and sit in your hands... But continuing to do the same thing that has had no effect ( even though the people asking for donations saying " we have them scared now.. Keep the donations coming") doesnt make sense....I just share a.e.'s opinion .....

."Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

Ok, so give me another avenue to take. Rally's they don't seem to do anything.

I agree, there is no option to quit, that's exactly what they want. Then they can say, 'well NO ONE is opposed to this, so why not pass it???" Keep up emailing, CALLING, faxing, visiting your local NJ Assembly and Senate people, Sweeney, Norcross, the Senate Majority office, and especially Christie. He can easily veto anything that comes to his desk, look like a hero to out of state 2A supporters on this issue at least--the man that stopped gun control! halleleluljah!---and still beat the pooh out of Sen Buono this fall, by at least 10 points. The Old White Liberals that wouldn't vote for him because he'd kill gun control, wouldn't vote for him in any case, even though he is bussing the bums of Obama and Hillary every chance he gets.

Don't give up, I'm frustrated as you are...please keep fighting even if it seems you're alone. I've been to every rally, town hall and protest under the sun. I've wrote, called and emailed. I don't care if I'm the only person in the world doing it, I was brought up never give up.

True story, back in 2007 our school district in NJ showed an inappropriate video to third graders. We had nowhere to turn...even Church friends told us to drop it. So we prayed. School administrators were rude and condescending even to the point where she said "I guess you'll have to do what you have to do then". School board members were rude and demeaning, NJEA was ruthless, we were demonized and belittled. We were sent hate mail, sent threats and even our bank account was compromised. But God surrounded us with great people and the movement grew to the point where it ( the movie) was pulled. Out of 1000 schools it was the only one that it was yanked and the surrounding schools moved away from it God is good.

You guys in NJ were closer than you knew...I really think you should have had twice as many people there today even if it was in vain. Keep up the pressure, petition, call and don't give up. I was there with the school...I was ready to throw in the towel as it seemed helpless but at its lowest point is when it changed. Charge forward, I believe you're closer than you really know.

Well put Matty and mikelets456... I know that Sweeney, Weinberg and Norcorss are scared because they were not expecting so many people to show up. But I hate when people make comments that my (our) efforts are useless without offering up another avenue or solution.

PJD832: You commented that "as this has worked so well thus far?...some aide just opens it up see its pro and deletes/shreds/whatever...you guys really dont think that cc actually reads or cares do you?...they dont vote on bills/take positions based on our thoughts/feelings/opinions ..as was intended when it was all set up hundreds of years ago....its all about what they think is right or how they want the world to be..devoid of reality...."

So given that posting would you mind providing another avenue to take?

I've joined the assholes. All these years I have looked at "Letters to the Editor" as people that had nothing better to do. I have now had two items published. They are going to get tired of my constant writing, so others need to join in.

My testimony at the meeting was at the end of the day and the quips I had gotten ready were used up by others; so all I could present was a droll request that S2178 be modified correctly to remove all other cal .50 and above before banning the "evil terrorist weapon"

I've joined the assholes. All these years I have looked at "Letters to the Editor" as people that had nothing better to do. I have now had two items published. They are going to get tired of my constant writing, so others need to join in.

My testimony at the meeting was at the end of the day and the quips I had gotten ready were used up by others; so all I could present was a droll request that S2178 be modified correctly to remove all other cal .50 and above before banning the "evil terrorist weapon"

Yes, this is another "key" point. We hammered the "editor letters" with a few different people per week. That's why you need a network of people to work on this point. The papers don't get too many left leaning responses, so if you can get a group of 10-20 people that are constantly writing it will catch on as the "average" citizen starts to see rational responses from us and crazy/Stalin like responses from the Antis. Amazingly with in a month or so it's gets people moving. When we did this the responses were better than expected from the left. They started writing letters that basically said "we're the teachers and we have the final say over your children..." Needless to say, that REALLY got the average couch potato pissed and the letters supporting us poured in that the editor simply stopped the column for a while. The next thing we know they changed the name of the paper, etc. Don't give up...keep hammering away and the radicals will end up "shooting themselves" in the foot. Luckily the country still has "some" common sense, it's up to us to keep reminding them of it. Plant that little seed and if Stalin can state "tell a lie long enough and people will believe it" I feel if you tell the truth long enough people will believe it!

So given that posting would you mind providing another avenue to take?

Short of replacing them, there is none. Leave the state if you can. When the new laws turn you into a criminal, be non-compliant. Time to start preparing for the inevitable in this state. And that's not a defeatist attitude- it's a REALISTIC one. I won't be surprised in the least if every single bill passes. This is the PRNJ after all.

I was a bit critical of Nora Craig's testimony at the Senate committee hearings, but here she is at her best:

Open Letter to NJ Democratic State Senators

By Nora Craig

Dear Democratic Senators,

(who orchestrated the latest dog and pony show in Trenton)

CC: Governor Christie

May 5, 2013

What Upset Me Most About the NJ Senate Hearings on Gun Control Bills.

I've had a few days to cool down since the hearings. BUT! There is a thing nagging my peace I need to share with you, it's the comment by one gun control lady alluding to all of "US" putting our ENTERTAINMENT & SPORT before the safety of the public.

That is SO WRONG. This has nothing to do with entertainment. This is about survival. That lady never lived on the streets I'll bet. That lady was never beaten to a bloody pulp I'll bet. That lady never had someone say "You leave me and I'll kill you." and MEAN it.

SURVIVAL! My life. Other women's lives that've suffered the abuse of a world dominated my Mr. Macho Man. (and lived to talk about it... rarely)

It's all well and good for the goody-two-shoes, pampered pets of Liberal Land to preach their ignorance. But seeing as they seem to have lived in sheltered cages their whole lives, they haven't a CLUE what it means to live in real fear of imminent threat. You should take their testimony for what it's worth... nothing at all associated with reality, a total fairy tale based on wishful thinking. "If wishes were horses...."

Do we have enough woman's shelters? No! Is the violence against women even taken seriously half the time? No! Do women in poverty have anywhere to go to escape? No! Senators, If you have not walked a mile in my shoes, DO NOT sit in your high and mighty chairs, look down your noses, and TELL ME I WILL BE SAFER! That is the most horrendous untruth based upon total ignorance of REAL life survival.

Every MINUTE you delay a person's ability to defend themselves you put their lives at risk. Every obstacle deprives some of safety. If you've never been on the run, with someone hunting you. If you've never been kidnapped, beaten, raped... Then you simply cannot imagine how important having that piece under your pillow TONIGHT really is. It's the difference between sleep and terror. Life and death.

You know the saddest thing of all? It's the base democrat constituency, your OWN PEOPLE, who shall suffer most. Those who live in poverty being prayed upon are those who MOST need readily available defense TOOLS (yep guns). I've seen with my own eyes cops turn and walk the other way to avoid a fight in the streets. Police do not protect us, they just mop up the blood after. There is no protection on the streets but what you do for yourself... THAT is reality.

Those are who I speak for. Not sportsman who are able to send lobbyists to Trenton. I speak for those with no voice. I speak from the POV of the women living in the jungles of our inner cities who will be made CRIMINALS by your fancy, useless laws. For what? Trying to survive the NEGLECT of government to educate them and their children so they can escape the cycle of poverty?

If you truly want to reduce violence, then the solution is education. Support School Choice so our young minorities fill industry jobs not prisons. Support fair funding for tuition allowances so they are free to MOVE to any school where they feel safe. Support having all able bodied welfare recipients work doing community service so they can learn a skill. But do not vote "yes" on any of the bills that restrict the rights of human beings to defend themselves from predators.

The human species is a predator. (Eyes in front of face, not sides). You cannot change humanity. You CAN ensure the wisdom of our Founding Fathers is preserved. They knew self defense was essential to liberty. To be defenseless is to be pray. Go for a walk in the ghetto at night, alone, no gun. Go live there a while. See how it feels... (particularly you lady Senators) THEN (if you survive) come on back and tell me how much safer we'll be with no ready access to protection.

Entertainment?????? The ignorance of that statement is depth-less.

I am ASHAMED of my Senate, and Assembly. I am ashamed of all of you who play POLITICS with our lives. I'm ashamed of the level of incompetence in policy development that permeates our democrat-controlled legislature.

I'm appalled at the level of disrespect for the PUBLIC shown by the those we've hired to SERVE us. We the people deserve an apology. We the people deserve Statesman who do the right thing, not pander to puff heads to maintain status and power. We the people deserve better!

Shame on you.

Nora Craig