Howard

Sherri Sheperd from The View wants a gun

Thank Allah this thread title was edited, because I was getting very uncomfortable seeing the the words fat and black used as adjectives.

This has been some good fun reading today! I like the progression of the title changes. Personally i think it was a little condescending or racist to say that fat black lady wants a gun and then refer to Barbara Walters (the white lady) by her real name. Because we support the second amendment we should also support the first, and the OP had every right to say it :).

This has been some good fun reading today! I like the progression of the title changes. Personally i think it was a little condescending or racist to say that fat black lady wants a gun and then refer to Barbara Walters (the white lady) by her real name. Because we support the second amendment we should also support the first, and the OP had every right to say it :).

I find it a little odd that people that support the second amendment don't fully support the first. Barbara Walter's was referred to by her name because I know here name, I had no clue who the fat black woman was so simply described her so that people would know which one of the leftists on that show I was talking about. I did not use the "N" word which is considered derogatory simply the race, sex and description of her body type. Get over it.

Knowing what I know historically about this show and its cast, I am shocked that they were all even mildly supportive (barring Walters who is just a batty geriatric. Watching her arrive at what she thinks are astute political conclusions with her hands held out is cute, I imagine it's the posture she takes when she realizes she didn't crap her diaper at the end of the day)

I've heard Sherri say some of the most absurd things on that show. But at least she has the ability to separate her brainwashed political ideology and employ a semblance of common sense when she was confronted with a frightening situation. I do wonder where she lives, it would be fascinating to see her get fast tracked for an instant carry permit due to her celebrity.