Sign in to follow this  
Chris08527

M&P 9L

finally got everything after starting the paperwork process in november 2012 . . .went to the range twice with it so far and put 100 rds through it each time . . .i think she feels pretty good (i shot one before i bought it) . . .and 2cd time out my groupings got a bit better then last time . . .i also feel like the trigger got smoother as i shot . . .but what the hell do i know . . .i am just pumped to be out and shooting at the range!!!

Congrats. I had bought the M&P9 Pro but hated the trigger so I sold it after two weeks. I think it has to do with their safety system as I could feel it drag over that raised circle that releases the firing pin, I think. Not the kind of trigger I was looking for in a target/range/competition gun. I thought that it actually was worse than the regular M&P9 I used to own. I believe Ajax? sells a drop in trigger replacement that you can look into should the trigger not be to your liking.

Congrats. I had bought the M&P9 Pro but hated the trigger so I sold it after two weeks. I think it has to do with their safety system as I could feel it drag over that raised circle that releases the firing pin, I think. Not the kind of trigger I was looking for in a target/range/competition gun. I thought that it actually was worse than the regular M&P9 I used to own. I believe Ajax? sells a drop in trigger replacement that you can look into should the trigger not be to your liking.

Thanks for the input on the trigger. I was thinking of getting a M&P 9/40 pro or the Glock 34/35 for the range. Also has the XDM 5.25 on the list as well.