Sign in to follow this  
njpilot

Bloomberg Really Has Lost It

Without a doubt, this guy needs to seek psychiatric help. He's just so full of himself.

http://clashdaily.com/2013/05/anti-gun-pacifist-mayor-bloomberg-throws-a-hissy-fit-and-drops-f-bombs-when-questioned/

Mayor Bloomberg went on a spitting-mad rant against a city cab-fleet boss who won a court victory over Hizzoner’s planned “Taxi of Tomorrow” — vowing to “destroy your f–king industry” when he leaves office, The Post has learned.

A fuming Bloomberg made the threat against Taxi Club Management CEO Gene Freidman at Madison Square Garden’s private 1879 Club during last Thursday’s Knick playoff game, a witness said yesterday.

“It was like Gene had kidnapped his child. He used the f-word twice,” the witness said.

Freidman confirmed the blow-up to The Post, and said Bloomberg’s tirade included the warning that, “After January, I am going to destroy all you f–king guys.”

That’s bad news for Bloomberg’s political enemies, who could all become targets once the revenge-minded billionaire has nothing but time on his hands.

Freidman approached Bloomberg at the exclusive club a day after a judge ruled that the mayor’s plan to replace the city’s taxi fleet with the Taxi of Tomorrow violated a city code requiring a hybrid-cab option for garage owners.

“I saw Bloomberg and his security there in the club, so I went over and said, ‘Tell me what is going on with the Taxi of Tomorrow?’ ” Freidman, 42, said yesterday.

“He turns to me, and said, ‘Come January 1st, when I am out of office, I am going to destroy your f–king industry.’

Read more: NYPost.com

Categories: Email Featured, News Clash

Share Article Save to Instapaper

This is news?

Sounds like the "scandals" of Barack the past couple weeks.

Two power-mad totalitarians that break every law on the books and use the government to humiliate, investigate, silence, intimidate, and kill millions of people that don't agree with them every single day of the week.

What do you expect from Bloomberg, he swore he would not change term limits for mayor and toward the end of his 2nd term he stomped his feet like a child and got his 3rd term, kinda like Corzine throwing his temper tantrum about the sales tax in NJ

Just showing his true colors...

At what point did he cover his colors? The guy has been pursuing a totalitarian agenda for years, and using government to do it, and breaking the law to do it, not just in NYC, but nationwide.

There is no unmasking to be done here.

The guy sounds like a third world dicktator.  Someone follows the law and appeals to the court for redress, he does not like the outcome and his response is a tantrum and an overt threat?

I guess this should not suprise me...

He is not mental, he is a sociopath, like 4% of the world population. Unfortunately, sociopaths do well in business and politics because a lack of conscience makes it really easy to climb the ladders. Even more unfortunate is that sociopaths are often charismatic which leads to idiots falling for it.