Cheyenne Mountain Outfitters in Robbinsville
Efinger's in Bound Brook
Hackettstown Guns & Ammo in Hackettstown
J G Firearms in Middlesex

Luciano's Sport Shop in Lodi
Monmouth Arms in Morganville

Ottomanelli's Sporting Arms in Woodland Park

RTSP in Randolph

I called Efinger's yesterday, and was told that they have no idea that mags are coming in.

They won't miss them, then.  Wait on the loading dock tomorrow, sign for the delivery yourself, then give me a couple as freebies (for thinking of this) when you get the box home.  :-)

They may have them, but how will they be priced? 

I was at Cheyenne a week ago and they had a bunch of 15/20 PMAGS with s sticker of $62/ea. 

Those are likely the very last of the mags I shipped them in December.  There has been such a shortage of magazines that it would not surprise me if they had to price them that way as they had no idea when they would get replenishment.  Retail operations survive on inventory turns.  When turns experience a forced stop such as with the shortage we just experienced, a retailer must squeeze every penny of profit from every sale simply because they don't know when they'll be able to make another sale.

My hope is that by diverting all incoming magazine shipments to making only limited capacity magazines, I can send enough mags to your B&M stores that stock the product so they can bring prices back down and resume normal operations.  This is why I haven't opened up direct sales for SKUs that have wholesale backorders.

So they can gouge customers

A retailer is free to stock and sell the mags I make at whatever pricepoint they want as long as they don't violate MAP.  Pricing is a function of supply and demand.  If a retailer wants to overcharge for a product, it will sit on shelves and turns will suffer.  A retail business survives on turns so if customers aren't buying at the price point the retailer has set, in order to move the product, they will have to adjust their pricing.  Nearly a dozen dealers in New Jersey will receive inventory this week which will help the supply situation.  As supply goes up and customers have options regarding where to shop, prices come down.  I am doing everything I can to keep product flowing to stocking dealers to facilitate this.

A retailer is free to stock and sell the mags I make at whatever pricepoint they want as long as they don't violate MAP.  Pricing is a function of supply and demand.  If a retailer wants to overcharge for a product, it will sit on shelves and turns will suffer.  A retail business survives on turns so if customers aren't buying at the price point the retailer has set, in order to move the product, they will have to adjust their pricing.  Nearly a dozen dealers in New Jersey will receive inventory this week which will help the supply situation.  As supply goes up and customers have options regarding where to shop, prices come down.  I am doing everything I can to keep product flowing to stocking dealers to facilitate this.

Agreed,  and we are free to not buy from them.

For instance, I am willing to wait for you to have them on your website in order to not to pay more than I feel is appropriate.

That's was in no way a knock on you PX. You keep up the great work