Gunnz

MP40c Trigger

Have 2 glocks, love the trigger. I like how I can customize the trigger even more, minus connectors, different generation trigger bars.....etc

Bought an M&P 40c, love the feel, looks and quality.

Unfortunately, I hate the trigger. Any forum member ever experiment or install an APEX trigger kit?

A lot of us have.....

APEX DEAK kit....... easy way to go.....   

or

the FSS kit is the cat's meow of mods for the M&P, this will not only smooth out the trigger like the DEAK kit.... but also replaces the trigger to reduce the pre & post travel of the trigger

either way.... easy installs

Is the APEX trigger kit the same for the .40 and 9mm models? 

Not ot hijack, but also, since this is a thread on the M&P, does the 9/40C w/ the Xgrip and a full-size magazine feel just about the same as the full-size grip?  Or does it feel different? 

Is the APEX trigger kit the same for the .40 and 9mm models? 

Not ot hijack, but also, since this is a thread on the M&P, does the 9/40C w/ the Xgrip and a full-size magazine feel just about the same as the full-size grip?  Or does it feel different? 

Yes....  9, 40, and 357 kits are the same

Never held a compact with the x-grip.... but I would think it nearly exactly like a Full Size

I am def. gonna do the APEX upgrade, watched some vids on YouTube about installation, but looks a lot more complicated than working on my glocks.

Any guidance? Hints?

After the advice of the forum I picked up the apex upgrade package including the new trigger. (FSS). Bought it at a local gun store, having their smith install it, I don't trust myself.

WOW

Got the FSS kit put in my MP40c, took it to the range, and its like a brand new gun.

Thanks to those who persuaded me to get it.