Golf battery

Concerns about legally affixing compensators

The NJ State police will not accept gluing as a form of conversion!

Think of it in this way - the barrel is threaded so it is an "evil feature"

once you install a muzzle break (comp) and then cross drill & pin it

the Powers that be consider the barrel no longer threaded since you

can no longer un-screw the break.

Any type of glue (loc-tite, ect.) will set up and hold untill it is heated to a point

where it will liquify and you will be able to un-screw the break

Thats what i figured but why would this place send me out with ars with comps glued Id be worried about my ffl license. Right ? I think i might try to get them off myself and do my own pinning. And tig weld the end of it. Thoughts. Reading threads and responses can get you nuts. Ar's. more the merrier all should have atleast one

Oh...on an AR. Through 11 posts I still had no idea what you were talking about. It matters, because compensators aren't illegal and threaded barrels in many cases aren't illegal either.  

What? Gluing a comp? Jb weld is not a glue... It is welded in place.

Scratching my head.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

JB Weld is an epoxy glue.  

Doesnt putting 1300 degree on a barrell end kinda worry you. Possible slight loss of accuracy? Any good gunsmiths around central nj. Had another guy doing it by pinning but he was charging too much. How the Do i get this off now to fix it.

Doesnt putting 1300 degree on a barrell end kinda worry you. Possible slight loss of accuracy? Any good gunsmiths around central nj. Had another guy doing it by pinning but he was charging too much. How the Do i get this off now to fix it.

At that temp., dark cherry, nothing will happen unless you hit it with a hammer or something similar.

Hey Nickjc thanks for the offer. So where abouts in nj are you. Id rather meet and talk ftf first got a bunch to do. Just got a colt 6940p today that needs to be neutered. I have branson breaks im putting on them all. How do you want to contact me.