david8613

rguns still in business?

Ughh... sucks for your friend. I have no experience with them directly, but I made it a point NOT to order stuff through them when I was looking. Plenty of reviews on other forums (arfcom, etc) or just google it. if I was your fiend, have him document the times he has tried to contact them and then file a claim with the CC and forget about RGuns.

I ordered from RGuns not to long ago about 2 or 3 weeks. i contacted them 3 days ago about a lead time on my upper, bcg, and other Nickel boron parts. they responded with a short but sweet "4 weeks".....?????4 weeks from now, 4 weeks form yesterday???, 4 weeks from the order date???.....holy vagueness batman

Eff rguns.net ! They are horrible! They think they are the only source of parts and can bully the whole market. I waited months for a bcg that was scheduled at 2 weeks. I have a dozen emails exchanged with them showing all kids of attitude and unprofessional responses. Never, will I ever order from them again.

I ordered from RGuns not to long ago about 2 or 3 weeks. i contacted them 3 days ago about a lead time on my upper, bcg, and other Nickel boron parts. they responded with a short but sweet "4 weeks".....?????4 weeks from now, 4 weeks form yesterday???, 4 weeks from the order date???.....holy vagueness batman

this is their generic response. They don't clarify anything.

yes they're still in business, yes their customer service is staffed with douchebags.

Only way I'll buy something from them is if aimsurplus.com is selling it for them.

Sounds like my plan for the future. Never again after they fill my order

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

They are still in business. They are really really slow. There are plenty of reviews for them online. I had placed an order 2 months ago. got charged a month later and still no product. If i dont get the upper i ordered by the end of the month i will file a complaint with the CC company and see what can be done.

who knows... 

They are still in business. They are really really slow. There are plenty of reviews for them online. I had placed an order 2 months ago. got charged a month later and still no product. If i dont get the upper i ordered by the end of the month i will file a complaint with the CC company and see what can be done.

who knows...

Wow man im glad i ordered while i wait for my fid. Sounds like it will be a while.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I've ordered from them before, super slow, I was told it was a two month wait, ended up being almost 5 months before I got my lower. They have very good prices and a very good product, but I would not order from them again unless I was in no hurry! As to the ones talking about filing complaints with the CC companies and BBB, I ask why? They don't charge your CC until they are ready to ship the product. Yes having to wait so long SUCKS, but there is noting illegal about it.

They already hit my card for the cost of the upper. I've been emailing them and calling to find out if they shipped and why my card was charged. It's been almost a month now since I was charged and still no product and I haven't been able to get in touch with them.

Hopefully it's just an oversight, I've always been one to give the benefit of the doubt.

They already hit my card for the cost of the upper. I've been emailing them and calling to find out if they shipped and why my card was charged. It's been almost a month now since I was charged and still no product and I haven't been able to get in touch with them.

Hopefully it's just an oversight, I've always been one to give the benefit of the doubt.

Ah ha...That my friend, is another story. In that case, I might just show up at their door if they don't want to get back to me!

Hi keep in mind they really stock nothing and basically use the manufactures as a drop ship. They are a spin off from buds ( I think a fall out years ago) like someone else said. Almost zero cust service...It's a crap shoot when manufactures are so in back order and places like this are really just a paperwork stop.

Does anyone know if Rguns is still in business? My friend ordered an upper sometime ago and still has not received it yet, he tried contacting them several times with no response....

That's a pretty clear sign that Rguns is still in business.