Shawnmoore81

Loose gunman in Carneys point

This is literally a couple blocks from my house. Guy opens fire with an auto while running from cops. I'm sure he has his class 3 also.

http://www.nj.com/salem/index.ssf/2013/06/carneys_point_car_stop_turns_into_shootout_one_man_shot_3_times_second_being_sought.html

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

This is literally a couple blocks from my house. Guy opens fire with an auto while running from cops. I'm sure he has his class 3 also.

http://www.nj.com/salem/index.ssf/2013/06/carneys_point_car_stop_turns_into_shootout_one_man_shot_3_times_second_being_sought.html

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Your luck???  This will be "The Other" Shawn T Moore

CARNEYS POINT TWP. — The search continues this morning for one of two suspects who opened fire on police during a stolen vehicle pursuit.

The second suspect, wounded by the officers, has surrendered.

According to Salem County Prosecutor John T. Lenahan, around 12:45 a.m. a Carneys Point police officer on patrol spotted a vehicle reported as stolen heading east on Hollywood Avenue near Salem Community College.

The officer turned his car around to pursue the vehicle, a gold Honda Accord, which turned south onto the Pennsville-Auburn Road and then vanished from sight, according to authorities.

The Carneys Point officer, along with a Penns Grove police officer who arrived on the scene as backup, found the vehicle had been driven off the roadway into a wooded area on the west side of the roadway.

As the two officers approached the vehicle, according to Lenahan, they came under gunfire. The officers both opened fire and then retreated.

Immediately after the incident, law enforcement from various jurisdictions including the Salem County Prosecutor’s Office set up a perimeter around the scene.

Around 1:15 a.m., one of the two unidentified suspects emerged from the wooded area and surrendered.

He had been hit in both arms by police fire. Sources said he also suffered a head wound near his eye apparently while running through the wooded area. He was taken to Cooper Medical Center, Camden.

An intense manhunt is under way for the second suspect who remained at large this morning, Lenahan said.

It was not known whether that man had suffered any wound in the shootout with police.

Both men are believed to be Penns Grove residents and may have lived prior in Salem City. Authorities have not yet released their names.

The two unidentified police officers were not injured, Lenahan said.

The vehicle the two men were in had been reported stolen from Sandy Ridge Apartments in Carneys Point, authorities said..

The section of Pennsville-Auburn Road near the crime scene remains closed at this hour.

Just another black eye for law abiding folks. Let hope the Officers catch the 2nd guy without harm to themselves or anyone else. I think the desired result here would be the two preps perish as the result of the shootout. Then there is no lengthy trials, costly appeals and 3 hots and a cot

NGH144

Any gun that can fire over 30 rounds a minuet is an automatic and should be banned.

3 Hours Ago · Reply

<--- lol friggen moron. Guess every semi is illegal and some people that can load revolvers at that speed should be locked up and forgotten about