OBRAMS

Third Annual N.J. Multi-Gun Rimfire Action Championship - CANCELLED

Applications are now available

http://obrams.org/multi-gun_match_info

3rd  Annual New Jersey Multi-Gun Rimfire Action Championship

Saturday, September 21th, 2013

Location: Outdoor Range, Old Bridge Rifle and Pistol Club, Old Bridge, N.J.

Time:

•  Safety Briefing             9:00  A.M.   (MANDATORY)
  •  Match Begins:             9:30 A.M

Participation Requirements:   Have participated in at least (1) OBRAMS Match since 2009 OR

Have a USPSA Classification OR

Have a IDPA Classification

Required Equipment: One .22LR Semi-Auto Rifle with 5 Magazines

One .22LR Pistol with 5 Magazines or .22LR Revolver

Eye and Hearing Protection

Magazine Capacity:   10 Round Limit (Revolver – 10 shot)        Round Count:   300 Rounds Minimum - .22LR

Number of Stages: 6 Stages                                        Longest Distance:  50 Yards

Divisions:       Open                 Rifle w/ Optics and Pistol or Revolver w/ Optics

Tactical Optics Rifle w/ Optics and Pistol or Revolver Iron Sights

Limited             Rifle Iron Sites and Pistol or Revolver Iron Sights

Rules:  OBRAMS modified USPSA Multi-Gun Match Rules

Safety:

• All “Grounded Firearms” must have an empty chamber, the magazine must be out of the firearms and pointed towards the designated “Safety Zone”.

• All firearms must be brought to the “Starting Position”  in a Case

• All Rifles must have a “Safety Chamber Flag”  while being cased and uncased

• Do not uncase any firearms until directed to do so by the Range Officer

• Do not step into the starting position until directed to do so by the Range Officer

• All Participants must  maintain the 180 degree Safety Zone  while shooting

• All firearms will be cased before scoring begins

• OBRAMS runs a “Cold Range “ at all matches

Number of Participants:  Limited to 48 maximum         Applications:  Available Online – Pre-registration required

Cost:   $30.00                                                              Prizes:    1st, 2nd and 3rd Place Plaques for each Division

Hi, I've shot at OBDOGS(incl the BUG match) before but missed the classifier this year. Can I register for the match?

Thanks - Alex

AlexC

All you need to do is shoot ONE match with us   and you will NOT need an IDPA classifier. Our next two matches are July 20th and August 17th.

We have a spare SW15/22 and plenty of magazines just bring the .22LR ammo

OBRAMS

PS -Stop  arguing with those Libs on JC List .They are brain dead.   :)

AlexC

All you need to do is shoot ONE match with us   and you will NOT need an IDPA classifier. Our next two matches are July 20th and August 17th.

We have a spare SW15/22 and plenty of magazines just bring the .22LR ammo

OBRAMS

PS -Stop  arguing with those Libs on JC List .They are brain dead.   :)

Thanks OBRAMS, I re-read the post and missed the "OR". I will definitely be there.

LOL - I like to argue with those retards for Fun! They're the ones getting hyped, I'm LMFAO. You from Chilltown?

Thanks OBRAMS, I re-read the post and missed the "OR". I will definitely be there.

LOL - I like to argue with those retards for Fun! They're the ones getting hyped, I'm LMFAO. You from Chilltown?

I left 3 years ago but I still work and have friends in JC. You should  post some Youtube video there. They will go nuts.

See you soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh1zornUVv8&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44zW84FKd50

This sounds fun (and affordable) and I own the right gear, but I am not an OBRPC member and I have never shot any match of any kind.

Is this beginner friendly? Does this require a holster?

What is the course like?

How would I go about meeting the 1 OBRPC match requirement?

Sorry for the newb questions.

Participate in an IDPA, USPSA, or steel event at OBRPC. OBRAMS is very beginner friendly, but the multi-gun match requires a far greater degree of weapons handling confidence.

This sounds fun (and affordable) and I own the right gear, but I am not an OBRPC member and I have never shot any match of any kind.

Is this beginner friendly? YES Does this require a holster? NO

What is the course like? The stages are similar to USPSA stages, kind of.

How would I go about meeting the 1 OBRPC match requirement? Just come on out to an OBRAMS match, every 3rd Saturday of the month. The matches are open to non members. The next one is on the 20th. New shooters need to arrive by 8:30 but come earlier and help with set up and get a better idea of what the stages are like.

http://obrams.org/home

Participate in an IDPA, USPSA, or steel event at OBRPC. OBRAMS is very beginner friendly, but the multi-gun match requires a far greater degree of weapons handling confidence.

You have to participate in an obrams match not just an old bridge match or have a uspsa or Idpa classification.

Is this beginner friendly? YES Does this require a holster? NO

What is the course like? The stages are similar to USPSA stages, kind of.

How would I go about meeting the 1 OBRPC match requirement? Just come on out to an OBRAMS match, every 3rd Saturday of the month. The matches are open to non members. The next one is on the 20th. New shooters need to arrive by 8:30 but come earlier and help with set up and get a better idea of what the stages are like.

http://obrams.org/home

Thank  you  for answering the questions

OBRAMS

Sorry - more newb questions. Are mag pouches needed and if so what is available for 22/45 mags?

Thanks

Magazine pouches are not required but are helpful.

Please come to our next match on July 20th at 8:00 A.M

OBRAMS