Bishop

1,575 rds. Fiocchi® .22LR 40 Grain Plated Lead Round Nose Bullet - $100/$105

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/1575rd-22lr-40gr-plated-lrn.aspx?a=1330626&CJ=1&cjaffilid=4084797&cjaffsite=adrian+laza&cjadv=CJTSGUSA&cjadvid=1522857&utm_source=adrian+laza&utm_medium=CJ&utm_campaign=SPG+Product+Catalog+-+SportsmansGuide.com

add code SG2561 for another $10 off

Yeah, you gotta wait but Sportsman has always come through, even if they do have to delay.

At .06 cents for a decent round, no limit, you can't go wrong.

Thanks! Just picked up 2.  

The estimated "in stock" date is October 7th, btw.

Anytime.

Yeah, plus they don't charge till they ship so win win.

As long as its still together here in the states by Oct and we can get ammo over the internet :fan:

.22lr has just been crazy.

Nice to all copper plus a can :) for .06 cents.

I grabbed 2 myself.

Heads up to you guys that have ammo on back order with the Sportman's Guide. If you get a letter from them, open it immediately. I had 1000 rounds of Lake City .223 on back order and did not call them back in time and they canceled my order and would not reinstate it.

I was told the best they could do was to place me on a waiting list.

Heads up to you guys that have ammo on back order with the Sportman's Guide. If you get a letter from them, open it immediately. I had 1000 rounds of Lake City .223 on back order and did not call them back in time and they canceled my order and would not reinstate it.

I was told the best they could do was to place me on a waiting list.

Yep can happen, but they inform you, give you a time frame and I get emails from them with a simple click.

Waited a year for .223 but even with 3 notices and all the crazyness buying, it can in the other week at .23 cents a round.

Thay have beens pretty solid, just keep an eye on the emails from them.

Did anyone who ordered back in July receive it yet?  I recieved an e-mail from them in August saying back ordered until Oct 7th and nothing yet?  I am still waiting to hear back form them and was wondering if anyone has had any luck.

Same here, and nothing yet.

I ordered some of this Fiocchi ammo on 1/5/13, it is currently back-ordered until 1/14/14!  on the same order, I requested Mini-mags as well. they are back-ordered until 12/31/13... I have been buying Mini-mags from them for at least 4 years.

I have received cancel/keep requests at least 3 times for these this year for this order (and a separate order of 9mm I put in later) and the dates just slide right. SG is clearly not following a FIFO model for orders as some of you ordered ammo after I did and have either received it or go earlier ship dates.

SG has not covered themselves in glory with this ammo backlog. they should have just cancelled the orders as unavailable instead of stringing us along. When/if things ever stabilize, SG will no longer be a "go to" site for ammo purchases. They clearly don't the logistics under control.

I had an order in with Brownell's that stuck around for 4 mos, but at least they finally filled it. Cabela's, no issues except for an order of .30-06 that got back-ordered after after the order was originally accepted as in stock. That showed up 30 days later too.

BTW, I have found the brick and mortar stores have been easier to get .22LR anyway. My local store in Flemington (Sportsman's Rendezvous) usually had stuff in stock if you stopped by on TUE or WED after deliveries even when things were real bad.  Heritage Guild almost always had some ammo in Branchburg, but they would always limit you to one box. HS in Easton is still range use only (even as of a month ago).

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/1575rd-22lr-40gr-plated-lrn.aspx?a=1330626&CJ=1&cjaffilid=4084797&cjaffsite=adrian+laza&cjadv=CJTSGUSA&cjadvid=1522857&utm_source=adrian+laza&utm_medium=CJ&utm_campaign=SPG+Product+Catalog+-+SportsmansGuide.com

add code SG2561 for another $10 off

Yeah, you gotta wait but Sportsman has always come through, even if they do have to delay.

At .06 cents for a decent round, no limit, you can't go wrong.

Don't hold your breath. I've had an order in for .22s at Sportsman's Guide since last December. The last "ship date" was September 30. Yawn. Now it's November 30. I've also been on their alert list for about 25 ammo products since February, and have not received a single notice that the stuff is in.

You're much better off finding a deal on Armslist. You'll pay 7-12 cents per round, depending, for .22lr.

BTW, don't ever order by phone with these guys. They try to sell you a million other products. Last week, I finally had to tell the sales guy to STFU but he would not, so I hung up on them.

I refer you to:  http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php/topic/62035-sportsmans-guide-f-customer-service/?hl=guide

Long story short....

I placed a order with sportsmans guide over a year ago for the 2500 rounds of cci minimag for the 153.XX price.  I was told then ok good to go.... Then the national backorders hit....  I Responded to them confirming i wanted to keep waiting for my order via emails and phone.  I had done this at least 3-4 times over the period of months.....    I call them up tonight because i havent gotten an email in the past months.  Talk to a manager in customer service and they say they canceled my order due to not hearing back from me via postal mail.  She told me absolutely nothing she can do, only thing is to notify me when cci becomes available again.  They are horrible at customer sevice, not even a 10 doller off certificate or anythinggggg to keep me as a customer....   RANT OVER    Will never buy another single thing from them EVER....

What's galling is:

1) they cannot possibly be getting more orders for .22s that are out of stock. They don't allow you to add OOS items to your cart.

2) they know that, especially at this price, they'd sell out REGARDLESS in about 10 minutes

To say I've soured on this company is an understatement.

Well after multiple backorder notices they finally sent a message canceling the order all together.  But at least they gave me a $20 off coupon code, that I already put to use.  Hopefully however else ordered got the same.

Same here, except my $20 off is only for orders of $49 or more...kind of svcks if you ask me.

Fukcen bastards. I was on their notify list for about 100 different .22lr products. I never got a notice about this.

Not that it matters. Guys: YOU WILL NEVER GET THIS AMMO. IT WILL NEVER BE AVAILABLE. I was on their notify list for CCI mini-mags, 5-6 cents/round, for a year and a half. I've never received a single notification for this caliber (but I have for several others, which I don't need).

Then, magically, I got a message telling me that the product was "discontinued."

Yeah. CCI stopped making mini-mags. Right. And Hornady stopped manufacturing "Critical Defense." 

Puke.