Sign in to follow this  
gfl216

NRA Knife

I just received in the mail a knife from the NRA as a gift for renewing my membership. It's a nice little knife seems to be fairly well made. It has a sharp blade and is well balanced, but it's made in China. I guess Im just a little disappointed that an organization like the NRA couldn't find an American company to deal with.

I want 100% of my membership dues or donations to go to the fight.  I know that they have done the statistics and figured out the way to raise the most money includes trinkets but I don't want the knife, hat, free CDs or dozens of mailers.  They must spend twice my dues on sending me junk every year.  There should be an opt out for those of us that don't join for freebees.

I want 100% of my membership dues or donations to go to the fight.  I know that they have done the statistics and figured out the way to raise the most money includes trinkets but I don't want the knife, hat, free CDs or dozens of mailers.  They must spend twice my dues on sending me junk every year.  There should be an opt out for those of us that don't join for freebees.

I agree, I didn't ask for the knife or thousands of other things they send me. You couldn't be more right there should be an op-out.

Garbage Chinese steel won't last long or hold an edge will rust. It's just a crap token to make you feel better lol

Lol what a positive point of view!  But honestly I'm sure youre right.  

I'm sure they've done the math and seen that more people joining with less "profit" out weighs less people with more "profit"  Walmart 101

Guess I won't say years ago they sent me a Lifer leather bomber jacket. ;)

Actually, 2 because the first one's zipper was broke. Didn't want he 2nd one back... Shrug...

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...