njpilot

Thought For The Day.....

Another thought. When a bullying victim fights back, they are punished and told time and time again that violence begets violence. It seems to me that they already understand that and were merely acting on an age old adage. I also heard one kid being told "you have to be the bigger person". His reply was..."If I was the bigger person they wouldn't be picking on me". 

9-1-1 call from last night at work

Operator: "9-1-1 where is your emergency"

Caller:  I'm at this condo and there's two Muslims in the pool"

Operator: "Ok sir what are they doing?"

Caller: Their swimming in the pool and they look very suspicious"

Can't make that stuff up.

The problem is that it wasn't the actions of a FEW Muslims... it was the actions of a shit load of them over and over and over again for the past 2 decades!  20 years of terrorism will create a stereotype and stereotypes exist for a reason.... just sayin.

The problem is that it wasn't the actions of a FEW Muslims... it was the actions of a shit load of them over and over and over again for the past 2 decades!  20 years of terrorism will create a stereotype and stereotypes exist for a reason.... just sayin.

right on... hit youtube and type in muslims taking over the world .. i posted once and it got deleted lol