checko

Anyone buy anything from Palmetto State lately?

Palmetto State Armory will now be only a last resort for me going forward (if at all).

I'm now into my 10th day of waiting for my order to be processed.

And 3 requests for info (1 email, 2 via their online messaging system) went completely ignored. NO RESPONSE AT ALL.

I finally decided to call them directly. It was a long wait (very long!) on hold, but I was glad to hear (probably about 20 times or so) that my call was very important to them. Whew! That came as a huge relief to me, because I was beginning to wonder if they really gave a rat's patooey about their customers.

Anyway, when I finally did get a live customer service rep, he told me that they are backed up. (paging Capt Obvious!).

So I asked him how long it typically takes for PSA to process/ship an order.

Answer: 5 business days.

(funny.... my order was almost double the typical process/ship time, so yep.... they're pretty backed up all right)

However... I was assured that I would recieve a tracking number by the end of the day.

And I did!

At 10:06 PM.

Only one probelem.... the package didn't actually ship - it was only assigned a tracking number. It still hasn't shipped. The order is still "processing" at PSA. But they did say that I'd get a tracking number, so woo-freakin-hoo on that.

(btw, I'm very familiar with shipping logistics, so no need to educate me on the process)

Palmetto State Armory

PAINFULLY SLOW to process orders.

COMPLETLY UNRESPONSIVE to their customers.

BOGUS shipping info just to take the heat off of them if you should happen to call.

Btw, I could handle the delayed processing/shipping if they would have been responsive to any of my multiple requests for info. But they weren't, and that shows a serious disregard and disrespect for thier customers.

Bad on them.

BUYER BEWARE

(unless you don't care about timeliness and customer service, of course)

I'm sure (actually I'm guessing) that there are many positive buying experiences with PSA, so good for you if that is your experience.

But this is my experience. And it is my first buying experience with PSA - and now my last. The complete lack of respect for their customers sealed the deal on that.

just received my shipping info, I mean what do you really expect when they have pretty much the best deals out there right now. Their shipping prices are more than fare IMO and everyone online is slow and backed up right now. Ill be going back for sure when I need my upper and possibly the lower.

Its the same story with PSA all the time. This thread comes up at least twice a year. They make a good product at a fair price and have things in stock ready to go. It just takes a bit to get there.

They had a week ago a Blem lower and lower parts kit with MOE grip for $109.

U can't beat that with a stick

I've order over 8 times from PSA because of their prices, selection and inexpensive shipping compared to some of the popular vendors but am aware that fast shipping is not their specialty and tailor my expectations as such.

I order nothing I would need immediately or sooner,basically forget the details and remain pleasantly surprised when a package arrives on my doorstep.I have always been acknowledged with a reply to my few emails and will continue to do business with them as long as their selection and prices satisfy my needs.

I've ordered stuff from PSA numerous times. Ammo, parts, etc and only had an issue once when I ordered an upper during their Thanksgiving sale. If you order stuff from them during one of their big sales, you're going to have to wait because usually their pricing is very competitive and EVERYONE jumps on it. Every other time I've ordered from them the items were delivered during their specified time frames. I'll continue to buy from PSA.

I ordered two Geisselle SSA triggers on 8/30 for their Labor Day sale. The package showed up today, with only one trigger. I called customer service, spoke with Tony and he apologized. he said he will send one out ASAP and said there must have been a shipping error. It took awhile to get shipped and I only received one so far, but if the second shows up soon I will be okay with it. Good customer service to admit a mistake and make it right. I would order from them again, but understand that their shipping is not quick.

I remember getting it. Just was never updated on the website as shipped

Funny...placed an order for some .38 ammo on 9/5 and basically put it out of my mind, it'll get here when it gets here kind of thing.

The package arrived this afternoon, no prior shipping # notification email or update and the status on my account still shows" Processing".

Funny...placed an order for some .38 ammo on 9/5 and basically put it out of my mind, it'll get here when it gets here kind of thing.

The package arrived this afternoon, no prior shipping # notification email or update and the status on my account still shows" Processing".

Got a ups shipping notification today.