Sign in to follow this  
acuevo

this could get ugly

searched the forum.. didn't see this yet..  i am actually surprised, i heard about it at work this afternoon and fully expected to see a few pages on here by the time i got home:

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/08/15/Million-Muslim-March-Planned-in-DC-on-Anniversary-of-9-11

http://shoebat.com/2013/09/09/bikers-denied-permit-to-counter-muslim-march-on-911/

apparently the muslims are demanding Obummer to make good on some promises and they picked 9/11 as a sort of way to separate themselves from the extremists that attacked us 12 years ago.

the bikers have a problem with this, and their permit was denied but they are riding anyway.

i have mixed feelings about the muslims asking for respect... i'm all for respecting others but only if you respect me as well. i'm a Christian and these days people say that if i pray its offensive, but if the muslim prays thats just his way of life and you should let him be

aside from that, with them and the bikers going the same day it looks like this could have the potential to turn out very, very badly. could get scary if say there were lots of military personnel out and about that day to intimidate. looks like the bikers are pissed and want to make an all day event out of it to inconvenience the city or something like that. i don't know.. whole thing makes me nervous.. maybe i'm overthinking this, what do you guys think?

I'm guessing that this is going to be a flop.

Few thousand at best. 

Do both groups require a permit?  Did they say the reason for the denial? 

most likely you are correct.

i think the permit thing is BS personally.. marching or riding... any american should have the right, but again not all is as it should be in this country. i didn't see any reason for denial on the bikers part.. but what are they going to do? tell them they can't ride through DC?

EDITED:

Anyone calling for the killing of large numbers of people for expressing a vile point of view and/or for being of a certain ethinc/racial/religious/political group is  fracking idiot and makes the rest of us gun owners look as dumb as them.

Again, i said nothing negative...sentence fragment with no bad remarks towards anyone

while we have them in the same location.....we can read them a story

.....we can all play baseball

......we can all have a sandwich

no need for insults chief.....