Lalo

Clinton Shotgun Shootout for October?

I know a lot of you just got back from the LVSC meet but I wanted to know if anyone is planning a Clinton WMA meet for October yet? If not, Anyone want to get together one of these weekends?

I'm sure drez will post one soon. The last one was just this weekend

I would very much like to participate at one of these meetups.  Unfortunately, I had schedule conflicts with the ones that were held in recent months.  Hopefully, I will be able to make the next one.

One question: my understanding is that you need a hunting license to shoot at a Wildlife Management Area.  I do not have one.  Is it perhaps the case that only one member of the group needs to have it and sponsors the rest of the group?

I apologize guys. I'm going to hand it off to someone else to make a meet between now and the October shootout. I am jam packed busy all weekends and won't have any time to shoot. 

I'll make a thread for the October shoot probably tonight. I think it's going to be the 12th or 13th.