Contrvlr

Kessler Fired

He was begging for it with that stupid video naming targets after Board members and shooting them on Youtube.

It might have been settled business at that point but it was classless either way.

He is running for Sheriff and I would vote for him for that position LOL :D Funny how sad the times are.

Hmm, Local PA TV station is reporting different story. Controversial, suspended police chief still holds job... for now. Story was updated 50 mins ago.

http://www.wfmz.com/news/Regional-Poconos-Coal/controversial-suspended-police-chief-still-holds-job-for-now/-/149546/22030576/-/2i1ms7/-/index.html

i hope he wins

Is the pay better?.......then maybe he can get tailored instead of off the rack :) Is it me or does he look like Uncle Fester with shades in that picture?

Is the pay better?.......then maybe he can get tailored instead of off the rack :) Is it me or does he look like Uncle Fester with shades in that picture?

Pay may not be better but it's an elected position so he can say what he wants. Expect more "come and take it mo-fo's" videos if he's elected.