Clintoon Eastwood

500rds .223 Tula, so who's ready to jump back on the bandwagon $135 shipped

No.... it might be a better deal, but this is where principles come into play. Buy from them all you want, just dont **** and moan when they come full swing to try to bend you over the barrel again.

Its simple capitalism and that's how it works.. if you paid the rediculous prices they had then there is no one to blame but yourself. This was a good deal compared to the current market so why not take advantage of it if you need ammo? It was a good 7 cents a round cheaper than anyone else had it.

Its simple capitalism and that's how it works.. if you paid the rediculous prices they had then there is no one to blame but yourself. This was a good deal compared to the current market so why not take advantage of it if you need ammo? It was a good 7 cents a round cheaper than anyone else had it.

Gee i dont know.. customer loyalty, public relation headaches, tarnished image, etc. To some there is more to being a consumer than to get the best bang for your buck. Id say them jacking up prices like they did played right into the hysteria, and fueled the fire. To you and others, the bottom line price is all that matters. To some of us, we wouldnt give them the satisfaction of a page view for the overnight pricing spikes. I can wait a few weeks to find the same deal from another retailer that arent complete shit bags. But who cares because I need ammo right nao!

CTD not only was selling for astronomical prices they also suspended all gun sales. So they bent over for the gun grabbers and then bent the gun buyers over. I will not buy from them, but I do understand that some people don't care and will buy from them, that's why CTD does what they want they know some people will come back and buy from them and then next time something happens they will bend their buyers over and say take it again!!!!

Its does seem that CTD did get the worst of it as Dick's and Walmart did the same things.... I just think you can find ammo deals all over now so why give any of them the business!!

So, are most of yous guys ok with shooting steel cased?

The only way I won't shoot steel in any of my firearms is if it doesn't function well in it. Then if and any of my firearms has problems with steel cased ammo, then it's time for me to let it go and sell it.

So, are most of yous guys ok with shooting steel cased?

There are some hunting and precision rifles that need that one custom super ammo and very special care.

AR-15 is not one of them. 

If an AR-15 doesn't eat anything and everything - something is wrong and it has to go.