ryan_j

Non-criminal arrested for empty shells in his house in DC

I don't affirm or disagree with what these guys did at Starbucks, but I do feel bad for the poor police officer victims that were just doing their job, and in Texas no less. 

Men in compliance with Texas open carry laws arrested at Starbucks

Probably nothing like that. Once D.C. lost Heller, they decided to double down on f*cking with gun owners.

In other words the powers that be in D.C. are just like this guy's ex: petty, vindictive, willing to hurt anyone in order to feel better about losing and generally immoral.

Actually, I am starting to think this guy's strategy is correct.  Washington DC does NOT want to take this to court; if it ever makes it, I can see the whole statute being tossed as unconstitutional.  That's the LAST thing they want....I forsee the DA, after a little bit of grand-standing, dropping this case like a hot potato...

Actually, I am starting to think this guy's strategy is correct.  Washington DC does NOT want to take this to court; if it ever makes it, I can see the whole statute being tossed as unconstitutional.  That's the LAST thing they want....I forsee the DA, after a little bit of grand-standing, dropping this case like a hot potato...

Absolutely this. They really don't want another boot up their ass like the Heller decision. 

Well seeing as last time they did this to him, they got a whole box of .40 and an antique cap and ball revolver, and he didn't do time form that, he probably won't from this.

Of course they could do it a third time, claim it was evidence of arms trafficking and RICO him without conviction so....