Shawnmoore81

Fid in record time

My town has typically been 40 days, but with my last set of permits, I am coming up on 3 months. I'm thinking they are slowing me down because of the amount of purchases I've made in the past 12 months. Just my conspiracy at least.

Got my 2 yesterday. Were in the mailbox when i got home from work.

That's kinda funny given your occupation.

Good for her. I've gotten permits in 7 days from my town. Too bad I asked her to wait 23 more before dating them.

Yup they tried to tell me oh we make our own guys do it too, to which I replied bullshit lol

Yup they tried to tell me oh we make our own guys do it too, to which I replied bs lol

Yeah, except on their permit application where it says "Occupation: State Trooper"...Yeah, I'm sure their permit gets same day service, meanwhile mine sits and collects dust and turns yellow from age.

Yeah, except on their permit application where it says "Occupation: State Trooper"...Yeah, I'm sure their permit gets same day service, meanwhile mine sits and collects dust and turns yellow from age.

Don't thinks it's just you I'm LEO and it take 3 months

They know you have a good lawyer.

It is funny how some run-ins with cops can affect future run-ins.

A few years ago I had a cop follow me into a business after he was apparently concerned about some or all of the firearms I was carrying and especially the NJ plate of a company car I was using. Which he called in.

He had one hand on his sidearm and one hand on a phone to his ear. I was trying not to look at him because he was obviously in full sketchy mode and I didn't want to aggravate him. But I didn't want to avoid going about my business either, and the last time I looked at him, I saw all the color leave his face and he went slack jawed. I think I've only ever seen the color leave somebody's face two or three times in my life, it's really weird.

I don't know exactly what they said to him over the phone. But I have a feeling it was along the lines of the chances of me being involved in criminal behavior were probably very low, but if that's what he thought was up, he should request a lot of backup before attempting an arrest.

He started looking around the store for about five seconds and then ran out.