I have two of their bags.  1 is a range bag and the other is a backpack.  Both are really well made and hold up to the abuse I give them.  Plus they are reasonably priced.  I've never had to deal with customer service as I haven't had any issue with their products. 

I have a bag and drop leg mag holder thats held up ok.  I wouldnt put it though great use though. 

Exactly this.  Good stuff for range use/transport, but would not trust my life to. 

At our store we sell products made in the same factory as them.  The same place makes most of the asian produced tactical bags/holsters/accessories.  Condor, Voodoo, Red Rock, etc all use the same factory.  They are made well enough to sustain 95% of peoples use for them.

I took a bag about 5 years ago and have been purposely beating the shit out of it.  It's seen dirt in 4 countries , been on several hikes, been submerged a few times, and goes to the range at least once a month filled with ammo.  If it was gona give out it woulda done so by now.

All that being said there is a noticeable difference between nylon and stitching quality in these bags vs a TacTailor, Shellback, etc US made product.  Whether it is worth 3x more to get the best is up to you. For what I use it for it isn't.  For other products I might have to use in a SD situation (like a plate carrier) I would go with a better quality product 100% of the time.