Agewon

.22lr holow points

Sorry about that. Face to face is what I meant.

I had a discussion with an LEO today. He basically told me that if I'm caught with them, regardless of where I'm going (like to my club) I'm getting charged. It probably wouldn't go to trial, but that's like putting a condom on after she's pregnant.

if you have an FID card you should not be charged. With that card you can have them in your home or properly secured in your vehicle while traveling to and from the range. If you don't have a card, his statement does sound accurate. someone feel free to correct me but i am pretty sure thats how it works

if you have an FID card you should not be charged. With that card you can have them in your home or properly secured in your vehicle while traveling to and from the range. If you don;t have a card, that does sound accurate

That's exactly what I thought. But he pretty much told me that I'd get charged. Honestly, I figure it's a way to deter me or anyone from having them, but I figure it's not worth it.

Sorry about that. Face to face is what I meant.

I had a discussion with an LEO today. He basically told me that if I'm caught with them, regardless of where I'm going (like to my club) I'm getting charged. It probably wouldn't go to trial, but that's like putting a condom on after she's pregnant.

Tell him to read and UNDERSTAND the laws before he passes judgment next time.

http://www.njsp.org/about/fire_hollow.html

.15/rd is $75.00/brick Way overpriced . 2 shops have Rem Thunderbolts for $19.99 a brick

Name the store. I can't remember even seeing a brick lately, let alone at .03/rd.

I'm not about to debate my price. They're on gun-broker now and I've got some loser from this forum Sending me private messages saying I'm a cheat, and looking to rip people off.

I'm losing money on this deal. Look on gunbot and tell me where you can get .22lr for under .12/rd?? Last thing I need is some asshole jamming up my inbox because he can't wrap his head around the current market.

BTW- it's nobody that's replied to this post.

You should do us all a favor and print out the link to pass along to your LEO friend since he's so willing to arrest lawful people because he doesn't know the laws he supposed to Uphold, please.

Tell him to read and UNDERSTAND the laws before he passes judgment next time.

http://www.njsp.org/about/fire_hollow.html

Name the store. I can't remember even seeing a brick lately, let alone at .03/rd.

I'm not about to debate my price. They're on gun-broker now and I've got some loser from this forum Sending me private messages saying I'm a cheat, and looking to rip people off.

I'm losing money on this deal. Look on gunbot and tell me where you can get .22lr for under .12/rd?? Last thing I need is some asshole jamming up my inbox because he can't wrap his head around the current market.

BTW- it's nobody that's replied to this post.

I have been buying it online from several sources for less than .10 a round, and not for junk. This is not the proper place to sell ammo though, so before you get slammed, don't try selling it here, and please advise your LEO buddy to READ the laws. I really HATE the fact that LEO's can basically arrest anyone for just about anything and they are protected from those they arrest. I'd like to see their wife/mother/father/children get jammed-up and then see how they feel............

$.06 per round.  Sportsman's rondevous in Flemington just a week or 2 ago for a winchester 555 packs.  Not all 22lr is still that expensive.

In all reality, ammo is worth whatever someone will pay for it.  If you name a price and find a buyer then you have done ok.  If someone doesnt like your price they should just go buy from somewhere else. 

Also, as stated above by ogfarmer, put it in the marketplace. 

Ken