Underdog

Annoying M&P 9

Well, I am a fan of Glocks.  There are other things that are fun to shoot... CZ 75s, 1911s, etc. but there is just something about the feel of a S&W M&P 9. Even though your head tells you No... Get the Glock, your heart, well it likes the M&P..  However, this M&P that I have recently gotten isn't endearing itself to me.  My main complaint with this gun is that it is tossing the empty 115 grain 9mms out right at my head.    Maybe it will shoot hotter 9mms etc I don't know. 

You could try bending the ejector just a hair.

purely educational questions I'm asking here and I'll also do my own research also:

Would he bend the extractor in or out?

What would bending in each direction do regarding ejection direction?

And if you're shooting like this

sideways_gun300.jpg

Try shooting like this

Gangsta-Shooting-Guide.jpg

Notice how the gun is held higher so the case sails over their heads? Problem solved, your welcome

I think I will try 124 grain 9mm rounds.  I don't expect this with a new gun.  The sight on the Shield came out... yeah, a little paint can fix that... but shouldn't have to do it.   And, now the full size ejecting rounds at my head.  I think I will get a Glock 17 and chop the grip to accept 19 magazines and make that my full size handgun. 

I did a search and someone suggested an Apex solution for the M&P.  I should contact S&W and let them take care of this.  I should let them fix the sight, too, on the other one...

My M&P 9c doesn't do this for me. It does do it to my wife, she has burned her cheek as the case got stuck in between her glasses and face. She was limp wristing it. I too lost my white dot on the shield. No big deal.

Good to know because I've got plans to get one as a Christmas present.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk