Sign in to follow this  
NYMetsFan86

Cabelas has .22LR...by the time i post this...aaannnd its gone!

yea im suprised its still there. got my order in, contemplated being sneaky and making a seocond user name to ship to my office. I didnt because I have a feeling will start to see more .22lr become available. I've seen others post that they have it available localy under .06 a round which i can't seem to find near me. go figure

I tried talking to a supervisor, tried emailing corporate. Like talking to a wall

all these companies hate on NJ instead of taking the time to learn what they can and can't sell. like I said

CTD brushed off $500 because they were sketched out about shipping the upper. HORRIBLE business practice but expected form them, not Cabelas

My order seems to get through. 

Kinda strange: placed an order and payed - everything ok.

Checked a bit later - no order on the list and points are not taken. 

Few hours later got confirmation email, checked on their website - order is there... 

Yea- a few of us called and wrote and tried to engage upper management and we dot nowhere.

It looks like they don't want to ship haz-mat to NJ. Talking to CS management, did you get an answer as to why? THat's usually the first hurdle you have to jump if you are oging to get to the finish line. They won't accept they are wrong until you can have an argument with some details.