jm1827

Sportsman's Guide- another free shipping deal

I just got 500 rds of the Brown Bear for $7.60 box using that coupon and the $20 gift card that just came in the mail. Of course you need to be ok with the BB ammo..but not too shabby.  but sorry,went  oos in a few minutes :(

I'd like to buy something from these guys but their prices are kinda high to begin with.

I even have their membership thingy. 

I agree, you definitely have to shop and be patient.  Sometimes they do have some good deals, but not always.  I did find some .38 for $15 a box and some good .243 for $16 a box.

I think they're fairly reasonable w their ammo prices especially that i always use free ship coupons.- when they have it. They didnt gouge during the recent bs either. I just looked at my recent orders the past several months- the above brown Bear for $7.60 box, .Armscor 45 at $18.99 box, 357 mag at $22.40 box, S&B 9mm at $11.90 box and S&B 30-06 $16.40 box of 20. All very good prices compared to most. But like I said, when they have it...

I just got 500 rds of the Brown Bear for $7.60 box using that coupon and the $20 gift card that just came in the mail. Of course you need to be ok with the BB ammo..but not too shabby.  but sorry,went  oos in a few minutes :(

I bought the same and can't wait to finish it off, not only is it dirty crap but it smells to high hell when you fire it.  Think I only have 100 rounds of it left.  I guess you pay for what you get :(

I bought the same and can't wait to finish it off, not only is it dirty crap but it smells to high hell when you fire it.  Think I only have 100 rounds of it left.  I guess you pay for what you get :(

Eh, at $7.60 a box i expect to get what I pay for .I shoot outside,it smells so what and dirt never bothered me. As long as it goes bang every time (it does doesnt it?)