deerpark

CREE flashlight $4.25 including shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B007FC5A5Q/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1390183221&sr=8-1&keywords=cree+400&condition=new

Not sure how many of yous guys are familiar with this light, but I have a half dozen or so and think its excellent. 

Its a solid little light, incredibly bright and you cant beat the price.  Sometimes it pops up for even less. 

I would just stick with a seller with solid reviews.

I've been buying them for stocking stuffer's for the past 2 years and everyone loves them. There are 2 types however, one that has a strobe option and the other not but I 've been getting them for about $3.59 shipped and have them in all the cars,tool boxes, range bags,suit cases and knapsacks. The very first one I bought is still in constant use and hasn't failed me as yet.

Good deal but deff not beating a surefire

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Captain Obvious to the rescue yet again.........

Yeah see I saw this documentary on netflix called "Death by China" and now I'm turned off to these kinds of deals. They're trying to kill American companies like Surefire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah because I said that for no reason

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm thinking of picking a couple up

"Pull the trigger".  You'll love em. 

If you search around on Amazon, you can find them for even less but they might be slightly less powerful versions (still bright as hell).

I just like to make sure that the seller has a good amount of positive feedback. 

"Pull the trigger". You'll love em.

If you search around on Amazon, you can find them for even less but they might be slightly less powerful versions (still bright as hell).

I just like to make sure that the seller has a good amount of positive feedback.

Are there particular sellers of the model you like that you could recommend?

isthat constant on?

Yep....with a fresh Duracell. I tested it when it first arrived and also noticed the the brightness of the bean did not diminish significantly even coming towards the end of the battery's life.