Bugsy732

NJGF LOGO.... Is there one?

I got tired of waiting, so I made up my own. 

It is made of genuine aluminum, and features an adhesive backing.  This one-of-a-kind, hand-made logo will make you look stylish while you wear your tinfoil hat, and will let everyone know where you stand on the issues.  I can label this as "1 of 1 - LIMITED EDITION" to let everyone know just how exclusive the collectible item really is.  For an additional $25, I can put your name on this priceless work of art.

I will be holding a silent auction for this item, opening bid of $100.  PM ME with your bid.  Notice: since this item contains the word gun, I can only transfer this item at a range or FFL.

tinfoil_njgf.jpg

(I never claimed to be an artist...)

Damn right it is, to both questions.

The real value is in the fine craftsmanship of my item.  It took me nearly MINUTES to complete that.  Do YOU have minutes?  Yeah, I didn't think so.  Look at the perfectly matching lettering, the beautiful shape that could be the state of New Jersey (or outline of a food spill), the fine detail work.  Never before has such attention to detail been put on aluminum.

It is fine art at its finest.

I got tired of waiting, so I made up my own.

It is made of genuine aluminum, and features an adhesive backing. This one-of-a-kind, hand-made logo will make you look stylish while you wear your tinfoil hat, and will let everyone know where you stand on the issues. I can label this as "1 of 1 - LIMITED EDITION" to let everyone know just how exclusive the collectible item really is. For an additional $25, I can put your name on this priceless work of art.

I will be holding a silent auction for this item, opening bid of $100. PM ME with your bid. Notice: since this item contains the word gun, I can only transfer this item at a range or FFL.

Posted Image

(I never claimed to be an artist...)

I would bid on this in your auction, if it were in the form of an entire hat made of the same material. Who wouldn't ware an NJGF tinfoil hat?

Sent using Tapatalk 2 NOW FREE!!!