Bugsy732

NJGF LOGO.... Is there one?

I'm sure an easy way to get his attention here would be to start printing up swag and selling it on his forum :lol:. Only problem is it probably wouldn't be the attention you want from him.

If this was approved by the owner, I would definitely buy some items to support/promote the forum.

Sent using Tapatalk 2 NOW FREE!!!

I'm glad someone said something. I have read this post over and over to see if what I said could be taken another way. Each time I read it I come to the exact same conclusion. He is a douche!

I'm pretty sure he has me blocked as we have gotten into before about him treating other people and myself like children. I got your back man.

at least in my other thread we had some admins chiming in... seems like were up the creek with no paddles on this.  I mean if they dont want to generate a little cash for the forums as well as letting us rep the forums and spot each other easier then thats fine with me but there is easily money to be made in this...

at least in my other thread we had some admins chiming in... seems like were up the creek with no paddles on this. I mean if they dont want to generate a little cash for the forums as well as letting us rep the forums and spot each other easier then thats fine with me but there is easily money to be made in this...

Yupp

This signature exceeds the 15 character capacity

While I'm waiting for a reply.....

Has anyone given any thought to creating a sub group of the forum?

Garden State Gun Owners

154308034.jpg

Or Garden State Shooters

Just thinking out loud

I like it looks good man I would throw one of those stickers on my daily driver!

I looked into getting stickers made for my buddies band... the cheapest printer i found online was .80 cents and u had to order 2500 stickers. It gets pricey buying one or two hundred at a time. If anyone knows someone cheaper please let me know. I am sure he would still be interested... tshirta you can find.local.places. even some votechs make them. Make sure the logo.is simple. It will save you money

sent you a PM.

its been a week since i messaged MAKS and have gotten no reply. I also reached out to JON and he said he would try to reach out and relay the message to MAKS. but still no reply.

I have started a new thread for a new topic here: http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php/topic/65993-forum-member-identifier-shirts-hats-rail-covers-anyone-interested/

if anyone is interested please chime in.

dont even bother listen to him. hes just a douche that thinks hes better than all of us because he lives in PA. while i do think that some of our PA friends are a great addition to the forum and discussions this particular one ive never seen offer anything of value without some sort of attitude.

So being intelligent and witty equals "attitude" to you? Under what category would you place calling someone a "douche"?

I've had some of my more interesting exchanges with Mr. Phosgene. 

What about a logo that is a hybrid of the state and a bullpup ...don't know if we have any artists on here that could fuze them together. Like when I wear this in public I want it to catch people's attention and there be no mistaking the symbolism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To the guys bickering back and forth: just shake hands and make up. Anybody see Braveheart? We keep fighting with each other like the Clan Leaders and nobility and our government is England. Our internal bickering keeps us right where they want us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So being intelligent and witty equals "attitude" to you? Under what category would you place calling someone a "douche"?

I've had some of my more interesting exchanges with Mr. Phosgene.

no being demeaning and condesending equals attitude. Which this person seems to always be. I call him a douche because he has earned it, not because I like it.