Howard

Save 10% at RTSP - act fast, soon

Well I was talking to one of the owners today and made a bet how much he would sell, so I have to promote this online so that I can win the bet.  From Midnight tonight till Midnight Thursday they are selling gift cards online and will add 10% to the value of any card you buy.  They are good for everything, including guns!  Here is the link:  http://rtsponline.com/gift-cards/

*** If this in violation of any rules please delete and I apologize in advance.

The web page says "These Gift Card can be used for anything in the store! Membership, ammo, training, guns… you name it!"  The fee is only if they send it out to you, just make a note is what I was told and you won't be charged that if you pick up the card.

Only being offered for 24 hours and online through the website is what I was told.  I think the thinking is tomorrow the snow might force them to be closed so let's do something to bring in some revenue even though we might not be open - just my guess.

That's not really 10 % off your purchase. Depends on the value of the gift card

Well yea, if it does not cover the purchase then true.  If that is you concern then just get one for like $25K, that should more than cover your needs :)

Is this for everyone, probably not.  But in my case I have a couple of purchases planned and anytime I can save 10% I'll take the free money.  I just thought it was a good deal that I would share with others here.

Question is what do YOU get if you win?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

I get to shoot a business card at 7 yards while it is being held by someone there ;)

****  Just kidding, that wouldn't be safe...........................of would it? :)