ryan_j

Sweeney says he will NEVER support CCW in NJ

Yup. They will make it so hard (basically like they have now but in a different manner) that there will need to be another court decision to change it again. It will be one endless loop.

So .. when are you turning in your guns then? If you are so ready to give up, why bother arguing with us about it?

Again I say Illinois, a state just like ours were it was NEVER going to happen, it was gonna be impossible, etc, etc. Heck 20 years ago you had how many state have carry at all?

So .. when are you turning in your guns then? If you are so ready to give up, why bother arguing with us about it?

Again I say Illinois, a state just like ours were it was NEVER going to happen, it was gonna be impossible, etc, etc. Heck 20 years ago you had how many state have carry at all?

Has anyone been able to obtain one yet? I haven't looked lately..but last I read no one had...

Has anyone been able to obtain one yet? I haven't looked lately..but last I read no one had...

No, because they are applying in droves: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/01/14/illinois-authorities-overwhelmed-by-concealed-carry-applications/

However, my point was that their law ended up being fairly sane and like other states laws, instead of some overly complex thing, even though their politicians would have preferred otherwise.

Yup. They will make it so hard (basically like they have now but in a different manner) that there will need to be another court decision to change it

again. It will be one endless loop.

They were saying the same thing about Illinois after their ruling from the 7th circuit but look how that turned out

Its not a great carry law but I'm sure its something that every nj gun owner wouldn't mind having

Folks,

Best way to defeat Sweenie is to use their own radical left wing fantasite utopianist tactics against them from their own playbook.

A. Present a seemingly anti-2A candidate for election in NJ. Once in office, this "Democratic" candidate all of a sudden is PURE UNABASHED HARDCORE PRO-2A.

B. Dig up as much dirt as possible on Sweenie and toss in some name calling here and there.

C. Invent imaginary 'boogeymen' like they do w the Ooooo, "NRA" ahhhh...... and tell people you must vote for this candidate or else the boogeymen will get you.

Folks,

Best way to defeat Sweenie is to use their own radical left wing fantasite utopianist tactics against them from their own playbook.

A. Present a seemingly anti-2A candidate for election in NJ. Once in office, this "Democratic" candidate all of a sudden is PURE UNABASHED HARDCORE PRO-2A.

B. Dig up as much dirt as possible on Sweenie and toss in some name calling here and there.

C. Invent imaginary 'boogeymen' like they do w the Ooooo, "NRA" ahhhh...... and tell people you must vote for this candidate or else the boogeymen will get you.

If you haven't read Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals," it's a good education in these types of tactics. I like turning their guerilla tactics on them.

No, because they are applying in droves: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/01/14/illinois-authorities-overwhelmed-by-concealed-carry-applications/

However, my point was that their law ended up being fairly sane and like other states laws, instead of some overly complex thing, even though their politicians would have preferred otherwise.

Illinois has 90 days. I suspect they'll go right up to the deadline.