zoid

Trying something different

Any of you guys have suggestions for something a little different?  I have a few permits coming in

and for one of them I thought about trying something other than your norms: Sig, Glock, M&P, XD...

Currently own a Beretta 92G and have had an HKUSP, but not opposed to some of their other models.

I thought maybe CZ,  Any other ideas?  Experiences?  

Yes indeed a revolver is one of the ways I want to use my permit.  The other is for a  Springfield TRP I just paid for.  So that leaves one more.

Sorry should have mentioned that.  LOL.

Yes indeed a revolver is one of the ways I want to use my permit.  The other is for a  Springfield TRP I just paid for.  So that leaves one more.

Sorry should have mentioned that.  LOL.

TRP - very nice choice!  hope to buy one someday.  did you get the stainless or armorykote?

Do you have a .22 yet?

Only a the 1911 22 upper Kimber Conversion which I'm hoping will work on the TRP.

Do not have anything else in 22.

TRP - very nice choice!  hope to buy one someday.  did you get the stainless or armorykote?

I got the Armory Kote railed version.  Stainless is nice too and they had one, but 

really like the Armory Kote look.