Congrats on the Glock ... I love Glock and would like to have a nice collection someday ... I always wanted a 17 as it is THE Glock, and also of course the long-slide versions as they are more rarely seen and a bit of a novel version (That might come out wrong but not as I mean it, just mean it's cool that's all).

Sounds like you did good, congrats and stay safe.

Yesterday i picked up two new handguns. Glock 17L and the new lcr 9mm revolver. Perfect for me as a work bug. Perfect timing too. It uses moon clips which i like. I need recommendations on moon clip holders that would work on a duty belt

Wow! a 17L for a BUG....awesome. Putting that thing in an ankle rig?

.....J/K....and good choices

Yesterday i picked up two new handguns... and the new lcr 9mm revolver. Perfect for me as a work bug.

I'm a little jealous, I gotta admit.

You know where I might be able to find a cheap used Smith revo in .357? :nono:

I found that safariland split six speedloader holsters can work. I ordered one to try it. I'm actually going to a range on Monday. Will be testing the 17 and ruger out hopefully

I might have a couple basket weave leather speed-loader holders from my revolver days. If I can find them, you can have them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I bought a 41 when they first came out. It's a terrific piece. I'm at wp a lot if anyone wants to try it let me know. However, I changed the trigger for a pyramid.