intercooler

Need ammo cans?

Mine came today. They are in great shape. Some were covered in a light oil, others were dry but all were in great shape. Oiled ones are washed and are drying now.

Nice to hear from everyone that got them so far that they are in great shape. Looking forward to getting mine. 

So I'm feeling pretty ignorant here. Why do you guys need so many ammo cans? Is ALL your ammo stored in steel cans because you don't have a separate storage box? Is this a transportation issue? (There's no law that says that.

I have one steel can but never really use it for anything. What am I missing? Sorry for dumb question.

ammo cans are great general storage containers. Because of transport laws in NJ, they are great for storing pistols and ammo in separate containers.

They also let you store ammo by caliber in a dry airtight container, especially important if you keep a good stock on hand. I use them because I buy ammo when it's on sale. I normally bring an allotted amount to the range of each caliber for each gun I am bringing